Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Solstice in August and it was built yesterday. Dealer says I might have it in time for the CA Solstice Club Founders meeting in San Simeion Nov. 5th. I hope I do. I do not want to follow a line of new Sols up Hwy 1 to Big Sur for lunch in my Subaru Outback.
1100 8-19
1101 8-19
2000 8-22
2500 8-23
3000 8-23
3199 9-28
3300 9-28
3400 9-28 to 10-6
3800 10-5 Built vin 1G2MB33B56Y102578

Vanity plate "SOL E2D"

Cool, Ebony, ALL Options possible :party:
Sitting Duck

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Congrats. Although, it is frustrating to hear stuff like this. Ordered mine two months before and hasn't even been picked up yet. I understand though, that it's the system. It's all good. Hope you get it soon!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congrats!!!!! I wish I could be as lucky as you. I have and many others on this forum have had our orders in since MID APRIL. I really can't firgure out why we have had to wait like this and yes I am ranting alittle. This is just not right. :brentil:

·
Registered
905 Posts
buckeyewilky said:
Congrats!!!!! I wish I could be as lucky as you. I have and many others on this forum have had our orders in since MID APRIL. I really can't firgure out why we have had to wait like this and yes I am ranting alittle. This is just not right. :brentil:
Have faith! I'm one of the April folks and just went 3400 yesterday finally

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry,
I feel a little guilty getting my car before you guys.
Tje way the Dealer explained it to me was, "even if you place a deposit in April I, (the dealer) can not actually place the oreder until I have my allocation".
I placed a deposit with him in June but my car was not actually ordered until he had his allocation 8-19-05.
Sitting Duck

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
orlando said:
Sorry,
I feel a little guilty getting my car before you guys.
Tje way the Dealer explained it to me was, "even if you place a deposit in April I, (the dealer) can not actually place the oreder until I have my allocation".
I placed a deposit with him in June but my car was not actually ordered until he had his allocation 8-19-05.
Sitting Duck
Yes, he's asolutely right, but many of us don't like the way the system works. I accept that it's the way it is, but I don't have to like :D it!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
orlando said:
...3800 10-5 Built vin 1G2MB33B56Y102578
:eek:

You've got to like the looks of that S/N :yesnod:

unless of course, your number came up two months ago and you're still waiting :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts