Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm not positive, but I think these billboards are up now.

Maybe not, but this is somewhat interesting - take a look and see if you can interpret what this is all about... If these are up now, we should have enough folks to put together this message across the country

unless I'm misinterpreting this and it's a "web-only" thing...

http://www.findthemessage.com/

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
That's pretty cool.
The first word "This" if you click on it has an actual location of the billboard, so I'm guessing it's real.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Looks like they have a built in message forum for this. 2 have already been sighted, Dallas (you) and NYC (period).

GM Message Board

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Well, apparently I'm a winner. I just won the Delphi XM Roady 2 radio.
I'm waiting for a validation email from GM or some sort the system said after I won. Means I'm entered to win one of those 8 new cars too. :D

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Won a $50 Amex gift card. Waiting for official e-mail to see what strings are attached :skep

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Cool.. Said I won a $40 Oil Change Certificate! Would of rather gotten the road map or, of course, the radio. Oh well, gift horse and all. :smile

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Hmmm, this is a lot of people winning going on here. This seems kinda fishy.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Have any of you gotten an authentication email with the details of winning yet? Because I supposedly won at 11am EST, and it said I would recieve an email about it shortly for verification purposes.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
brentil said:
Have any of you gotten an authentication email with the details of winning yet? Because I supposedly won at 11am EST, and it said I would recieve an email about it shortly for verification purposes.
Nothing on my end yet either.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
solsticeman said:
Jeez. I d'n't win S**T!

Did you really win an XM radio, brentil?
Yeah, it told me I won the personal Delphi XM Roady2 radio. So I'm sitting here impatiently hitting 'Send/Recieve' on outlook waiting for my email. :D

·
4,592 Posts
brentil said:
Hmmm, this is a lot of people winning going on here. This seems kinda fishy.
CAn anyone confirm this is legit! I want a chance to win a car :thumbs

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I started posting on the forums there too. One guy says he's waited 12 hours so far, no email yet. What I'm hoping is going on is that they might only run their validation/winner check once a day after the day is complete. Because part of the rules say only 1 entry per person or per email. So probably at the end of the day it scans all the information and makes sure it's valid before sending it out. <I hope>

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Apparently, I'm an instant winner of the Roadie 2 as well. So I did some looking at the fine print:

If you are the first player to play the game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential winner of an Instant Win Prize, selected at random, subject to verification. If you are the potential winner of an Instant Win Prize, you will automatically receive a notification message at the email address you used to register on the official entry form. All potential instant prize winners are subject to verification by the Sponsor and/or the independent judging organization. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the instant win game website should so indicate, unless and until entrant's eligibility and the potential winning play has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Printouts, screen shots or other evidence of winning will not be accepted by Sponsor in lieu of its validation process.

and

Delphi XM Roady™2, basic monthly subscription required and sold separately ($129.99)...

Don't think I'm going to claim it. Would be nice to win a CTS-V though!

·
Registered
154 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Apparently, I'm an instant winner of the Roadie 2 as well. So I did some looking at the fine print:

Delphi XM Roady™2, basic monthly subscription required and sold separately ($129.99)...

Don't think I'm going to claim it.
Surely one of your friends would buy you lunch for it. They can pay the subscription. The Roady 2 is supposed to be pretty nice.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah, it's $10 a month I believe for subscription.

Also, you haven't not won the car yet. The car drawing isn't until March 15th I believe the information says.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Right, I know I'm still in the running for a car. That's pretty much the only reason I put my name in the hat. I might give the XM a try, or I might give to a friend.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts