Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Solstice will come standard with a "Trunk Anti-Trap Device". I guess if I do lock my cat in the truck he'll have a chance of escaping. :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Or your pet mouse! Don't have to worry about a kid climbing in there will we! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah, that kinda makes me laugh. You would have to have your limbs hacked off along with your head to fit a full sized adult in the trunk (possibly). God forbid the roofs down too, you fall in somehow, and the roof closes too. :D

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We probably won't see too many American/Italians driving Solstices in Jersey. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
swatthefly said:
or leave the trunk open and call it a "ricer wing" :lol:
It's actually the rediscovery of the rumble seat. You just can't drive over 15 MPH or it'll get ripped off. :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
brentil said:
It's actually the rediscovery of the rumble seat. You just can't drive over 15 MPH or it'll get ripped off. :D
Hey, not a bad idea. Upholster the underside of the trunk lid, and the Mayan temple will work as a seat! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
bradyb said:
We probably won't see too many American/Italians driving Solstices in Jersey. ;)
UP FRONT NOW THIS IS JUST A JOKE, PLEASE JUST A JOKE, but isn't our member that has earliest timestamp "MOBBOSS" :cool:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well at least we know that all the professional body contortionists will be safe if they just have to squeeze themselves in there and close the trunk, JUST to prove to everyone that they could do it! :lurk:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I think they put that handle there for Spritle and Chimchim, but they forgot to actually leave room for them! :lol: Nice going Pops!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
In all honesty, from what I hear about being able to fit two sets of clubs with the top up, I think you could fit a person in the trunk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts