Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Solstice will come standard with a "Trunk Anti-Trap Device". I guess if I do lock my cat in the truck he'll have a chance of escaping. :lol:

· Registered
1,421 Posts
Or your pet mouse! Don't have to worry about a kid climbing in there will we! :lol:

· Premium Member
9,421 Posts
Yeah, that kinda makes me laugh. You would have to have your limbs hacked off along with your head to fit a full sized adult in the trunk (possibly). God forbid the roofs down too, you fall in somehow, and the roof closes too. :D

· Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We probably won't see too many American/Italians driving Solstices in Jersey. ;)

· Premium Member
8,498 Posts
bradyb said:
We probably won't see too many American/Italians driving Solstices in Jersey. ;)
UP FRONT NOW THIS IS JUST A JOKE, PLEASE JUST A JOKE, but isn't our member that has earliest timestamp "MOBBOSS" :cool:

· Registered
3,492 Posts
In all honesty, from what I hear about being able to fit two sets of clubs with the top up, I think you could fit a person in the trunk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.