Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
to make every other car in the entire product line look FABULOUS in comparison . . .

Ok, I was kidding.

I like the Fiero and mean it or its owners no offense.

Frosty

P.S. Made you look!!!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Frosty said:
to make every other car in entire product line line FABULOUS in comparison . . .

Ok, I was kidding.

Frosty

P.S. Made you look!!!
You are just lucky Fformula88 wasn't promoted to mod or he'd ban your sorry ...you DO drive a Vauxhall, don't you. :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Frosty said:
to make every other car in entire product line line FABULOUS in comparison . . .

Ok, I was kidding. I like the Fiero and mean it or its owners no offense.

Frosty
P.S. Made you look!!!

I obstain from making any remarks (those Fiero fans know how I feel by now), but man, you almost gave an instant nightmare! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
achieftain said:
You are just lucky Fformula88 wasn't promoted to mod or he'd ban your sorry ...you DO drive a Vauxhall, don't you. :lol:
Maybe we should?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Frosty said:
to make every other car in entire product line look FABULOUS in comparison . . .

Ok, I was kidding.

Frosty

P.S. Made you look!!!
:brentil: :devil: :brentil: :devil: :brentil: :devil:

achieftain said:
You are just lucky Fformula88 wasn't promoted to mod or he'd ban your sorry ...you DO drive a Vauxhall, don't you.
He better watch out! I am not the only Fiero owner on the forum, and one of the other Fiero owners might just be a Super Moderator! ;)

BAN!

J/K Frosty! My Fiero is 17 years old, has 115K miles, and still drives and runs great! In my opinion, the rest of GM's product line is dragging the Fiero down! :glol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts