Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GM may be missing a great opportunity. We all know we won't be getting our Solstices by the Summer Solstice (tomorrow) but a great promotion could have occurred. GM could e-mail all of the first 1000 with their VIN number as their Summer Solstice "prize" I would have to assume that GM has determined how the VIN numbers will, or have, been chosen. To make the announcement to the first 1000 on the Summer Solstice would be of great interest to the Forum and would be the topic of much discussion for some time. It would be a great way to have bragging rites for awhile without even getting to sit in our cars. If the announcement were to be by e-mail to the first 1000 or by a phone notification from our dealer,the results would be private unless a person wanted everyone to know his, or her, VIN number. Great PR for GM and great bragging rites within the Forum. I can only hope that GM came up with this same thought around a month ago so everything would be in place for the announcement. Could we be so lucky?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
More likely they are shooting for the winter solstice. :(

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Actually GM was going to have some sort of big Solstice promo today. But things my have changed with marketing plans due to the production delays. Guess we will see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts