Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would post in classifieds but since I don't want to deal with shipping, I thought here would be appropriate.

Feel free to move this if you don't beleive it belongs here..

I just got an email from my dealer - His parts guy has the cat-back system for the sol 2.4 for $625 ea/ new. I have no idea if that is a good deal or not, but if it is, and you would like more info, please PM me.

He claims that is 40% off the msrp, but I haven't checked online prices.

He sent me this screenshot of the part in inventory, this is all the info I have, but can get you in contact with the dealer, or you can work through me. Whatever your preference.

Located in Madison.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,457 Posts
The price is a bit high by the standards of even the big GM parts houses like GMPartsDirect and CrateEngineDepot but the shipping to the dealer takes care of that.

Don't forget to add the appropriate tip which is not a part of this package, there are a choice of two available.

This part is supposedly made by Borla for GM.

Here is the equivalent Borla part, also without tips, for substantially less dollars:
http://www.borla.com/products/product_detail.aspx?prod_sku=17802058

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The price is a bit high by the standards of even the big GM parts houses like GMPartsDirect and CrateEngineDepot but the shipping to the dealer takes care of that.

Don't forget to add the appropriate tip which is not a part of this package, there are a choice of two available.

This part is supposedly made by Borla for GM.

Here is the equivalent Borla part, also without tips, for substantially less dollars:
Stainless Steel Cat-Back? System | 17802058 - BORLA - The World's Most Winning Exhaust
Thanks for the heads up.

I'm not considering buying one, every spare penny I have right now is being saved for a stage 2 ddmworks blower.

Just wanted to share in case you guys wanted one.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
I just bought the Magnaflow full GXP dual system from Amazon for $501. No shipping or sales tax. I had the Magnaflow on the 06 (duals) and thought the sound was the best of all I heard. This time I ordered a free flow cat from Solo. This one is going to be louder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts