Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Cant Believe It Gm Picked My Order Up Today Oct 21. I Am So Excited If You Have Read My Recent Post I Have Been Really Frustraited Lately My Car Has Been Sitting In The System Since May 19. To All Other People On This Forum Try To Be Patient Your Order Will Be Picked Up Soon :) :) :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congratulations, hopefully not too much longer for you!

·
Registered
178 Posts
dave clancy said:
I Cant Believe It Gm Picked My Order Up Today Oct 21. I Am So Excited If You Have Read My Recent Post I Have Been Really Frustraited Lately My Car Has Been Sitting In The System Since May 19. To All Other People On This Forum Try To Be Patient Your Order Will Be Picked Up Soon :) :) :)

And yours is being made after all the quality issues!!!
Hope you see it soon. :)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
dave clancy said:

congrats...join the list now..code 3000 on 9/21....still no progress, but perhaps all the QC issues will be fixed by then!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Mine went 3000 on 10/12. Impatiently waiting in Iowa. ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Getting into the System......

Congrats to everyone that is in the System at GM. It is a major step in the process. Mine was built last week (OCT. 11th). That day will go down in history or should I say "Mystory" (get it, my story....) never mind....... :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts