Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there not a site somewhere that lists the production numbers for GM's plants? I'm looking for production numbers for the 1993 oldsmobile ninety-eight production year. Specifically the ones with the supercharger. I know this is specific but I assumed that this day and age with the WWW this information would be somewhere!

Can anyone help me out with my search?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
You can get the GM quarterly archives from this link but they unfortunatelky only go back to 1996. Which kinda leads me to believe you might have a hard time finding that info on GM's website at least since it's beyond their current archive data.
http://media.gm.com/news/releases/release_list.jsp

·
Registered
182 Posts
I dont have the number, but just call them up. I have had to do some strange fact finding things for school over the last few years, and you would be surprised how people will be willing to bend over backwards to help you.

·
5,641 Posts
Don't know if this may help, I found the info at the Oldsmobile Club of America site.

OCA said:
The Oldsmobile History Center has been relocated from its location in Lansing, Michigan to a new and larger facility in Sterling Heights, Michigan.

All GM Division History Centers will be relocated to this one location and identified as the GM Heritage Center. This consolidation will provide more uniform and informative information to enthusiasts interested in researching all GM Division products.

The new location for the GM Heritage Center is:

GM Heritage Ctr
6400 Center Dr.
Sterling Heights Mi.
48312-2609

telephone: 586-276-0695

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, i'll give it a shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts