Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, now that a few of us have our cars for a while, where are the GM goodies they promised. The certificate of authenticity and 1:18 scale model? Anybody get theirs yet?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I believe I remember someone else posting that the items wouldn't arrive till after the cars arrived I believed.

·
5,641 Posts
Potniac has said that these items will be sent after delivery. Don't know if it will be a big bulk shipment after many/most cars are delivered or as they are reported.

One thing everyone of the 1000 First 1000 Exclusive Retail Orders Solstices will want to follow up on, is to make sure that the dealership sends the paperwork to Program Headquarters for review. That may trigger the car/certificate shipment.

My guess is we will know when they start shipping by watching eBay for them. :lol:

:patriot:

·
Registered
462 Posts
TerpFan said:
Okay, now that a few of us have our cars for a while, where are the GM goodies they promised. The certificate of authenticity and 1:18 scale model? Anybody get theirs yet?
Don't have my car yet... but my Dealer told me on Friday that he had my Diecast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.