Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
RJinAZ said:
GM HQ just called 30 seconds ago. Number 771 has been produced. OMG!!! I'm blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!
took them longer for yours due to the special shorten body panels. :lol:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
achieftain said:
took them longer for yours due to the special shorten body panels. :lol:
And that cool modified dent in the side! :lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, GM had 770 opportunities to get it right!! :yesnod:

My dealer called. A Ride & Drive is going on NOW at the Mesa Centennial Convention Center. I'm heading out there with my digital camera.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Dealer Called

My dealer called this morning, my VIN 782 in transit, whatever that means, still not holding my breath but getting closer :thumbs: :thumbs: :cheers: :party:

Cool plus all available options except smokers package

·
Registered
621 Posts
GMHQ has up to about vin 820. Unfortunately, mine isn't one of them...

Congats!

·
Registered
515 Posts
With all these VINS coming in today, sounds like Excelsior's gunna have a busy weekend. Hope you didn't have plans, Ex. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
My Sly is not yet produced but I got a call from my dealer telling me that my order would go in today. I have no idea when the car will be build much less arrive, but I'm glad the order is out of the drawer!

·
Registered
305 Posts
BIG NUMBER 832!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT YESTERDAY, YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HA!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :jester: :cheers: :jester: :cheers: :patriot:

Later!!!!!!!!! It's a great weekend and time to PARRRRRRRRRTY!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
I just got the call - 781 is my vin. I also updated the running vin list. Also just got the pictures Solstice sent - beautiful! The GM Motor Club is a great bonus and I have to say - GM is taking very good care of us and it's very appreciated! I have a long memory for bad and good experiences. This one is a 'never happen again' good one!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
RJinAZ said:
Who knows, GM could incorporate my in"dent"ation in a future model. :cool:
Yeah, but you're going to have to come up with a better name than just the "RJinAZ" dent. :yesnod: People would call it the Rajinazdent (Ra-JIN-ez-dent). Sounds Indian (as in India), and the Solstice ain't from India. :lol:

Maybe the Solstice Sweep? Or the Pontiac Tear. They could use it on all Pontiacs and you'd be famous! :lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bonzo said:
Yeah, but you're going to have to come up with a better name than just the "RJinAZ" dent. :yesnod: People would call it the Rajinazdent (Ra-JIN-ez-dent). Sounds Indian (as in India), and the Solstice ain't from India. :lol:

Maybe the Solstice Sweep? Or the Pontiac Tear. They could use it on all Pontiacs and you'd be famous! :lol:
I have a solution. The Pontiac Solstice featuring an "advanced, horizontal, extended-channel, air guidance system." Pontiac could charge a nice premium for two extended dents in the side panels.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts