Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GMLINEDOG....Please give us an update on production (first 1000 done yet?) and shipping from the plant. The ever-ending wait is.....Let's put it this way, the meat cannon is about to explode!

Steak :banghead:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
This post had me rolling :glol: the meat cannon :lol:

·
Registered
260 Posts
The first 1000 should be done this week. As of friday there was about 30 - 40 cars labeled as ready to ship. I do not know about the cars at the carrier. I am off this week so i cannot check.Sorry

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Checking the Plant over Labor Day..

I'm a post 1K. I went to the plant two weeks ago and and saw about enough cars to fill the 1K orders, not more. I'm going back over Labor Day; I think they're holding off shipping until the 2005 promos are finished. My guess is that they'll get into serious post 1K production next week!! Hope to be able to say, "I've been to the mountain top. looked over and all I can see are new Solstices(solsti?). I'll give a full report after my trip.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
The first 1000 should be done this week. As of friday there was about 30 - 40 cars labeled as ready to ship. I do not know about the cars at the carrier. I am off this week so i cannot check.Sorry

You have the week off. You all just went back to work. If its a Medical
reason I understand.If not
Well BUILD-BUILD-BUILD,, Only Kidding Thanks for all of your Posts on
this foruim
P.S. BUILD-BUILD-BUILD

ZEROZIPPER

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Crimson Avenger said:
Strikes me as close to the line, decency wise, but... What the heck! You've got a moderator laughing.
I'm so punch drunk from waiting for my car it doesn't take much. He also gets one of the best username awards for swinging steak :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Geez, I'm getting scared. Reading these posts reminded me that iIdreamt about you, GMlinedog, last night. We were having a conversation, and I was telling you about some of the posts i had previously written, and you said "That was you?" You had a mustache.

This is too wierd.

I'm staying away for a while as i wait for my car to be built (first 1,000, evidently one of the last ones).

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Reading these posts reminded me that iIdreamt about you, GMlinedog, last night. - 240ZRX7MiataSol
This post belongs in the thread:
"You Might Be A Solstice Owner If"
You got it bad. :lol:

·
Registered
119 Posts
240ZRX7MiataSol said:
Geez, I'm getting scared. Reading these posts reminded me that iIdreamt about you, GMlinedog, last night. We were having a conversation, and I was telling you about some of the posts i had previously written, and you said "That was you?" You had a mustache.

This is too wierd.

I'm staying away for a while as i wait for my car to be built (first 1,000, evidently one of the last ones).
Look at the positive side of your dream. At least GMlinedog wasn't in a silk negligee ... or was he??? ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
No, he had a blue denim shirt on, jeans I think. Average height, dark complexion, mustache. Nice guy. We were standing just outside a metal building (must have been the plant) with a long bench along the side of the building. Just chatting about the Solstice, this forum. That's all I remember. Wierd.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Cooler King said:
Look at the positive side of your dream. At least GMlinedog wasn't in a silk negligee ... or was he??? ;)
Ah, but has GMlinedog ever stated what gender he or she is? :D

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Cooler King said:
With a name like GMlinedog, if he isn't a he, I'm pretty sure I don't really want to know. :leaving:
:glol: :glol: :glol:

·
Registered
479 Posts
240ZRX7MiataSol said:
No, he had a blue denim shirt on, jeans I think. Average height, dark complexion, mustache. Nice guy. We were standing just outside a metal building (must have been the plant) with a long bench along the side of the building. Just chatting about the Solstice, this forum. That's all I remember. Wierd.
hmmmmmmm the question is who is really in the denim shirt?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GMLINEDOG,

Thanks for the update. I'll try to put the "squeez" on the CANNON a little longer.

Steak :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Crimson Avenger said:
Strikes me as close to the line, decency wise, but... What the heck! You've got a moderator laughing.
Crimson Avenger........Some would say that is a synonym for Meat Cannon.

Steak :glol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts