Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any new info you can catch us up on seeing it was your first day back ? Are the first 1000 done ? Are they still doing color batches ? Thanks for any info you can give !

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am sorry to say that I had a family member pass away over the weekend. I went to the services last night and will not return to work untill tonight.(wed.)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
I am sorry to say that I had a family member pass away over the weekend. I went to the services last night and will not return to work untill tonight.(wed.)
Sorry to hear about yuor family's loss, linedog. My prayers to your family during this time of loss.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Gmlinedog said:

Our Prayers are with you and your family.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Sorry to hear about your family LD.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Deepest sympathy to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

·
Registered
169 Posts
My sympathies to you and your family, Linedog.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
GMLinedog,

I pray God's comfort and blessings on you and your family. It is so very hard for those that live on.

--Chemist

·
Registered
50 Posts
God's Blessing to you and your family

·
Registered
233 Posts
Gmlinedog, you have been a lifeline to the forum. We have enjoyed and depended on info from you. Please accept our sincere condolences and best wishes for you and yours. :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
gmlinedog...sorry to hear about your loss...thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.