Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
So what's the benefit to this reservoir apart from larger capacity of brake fluid?
There is increased internal “baffling” / subsections which should also help with sloshing under spirited driving scenarios like track days…

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Received the second brake reservoir today from the local Saab dealer; Scanwest Autosports in Seattle.

It arrived approximately 7 weeks after the reservoir from Germany arrived on March 24.

Both reservoirs were ordered on February 26, 2022 in anticipation for a HPDE coming up.

I ordered two from different sources to guarantee delivery by April 28th, which was the track day. Good thing I did not rely on the local dealer .

The local dealer quoted around $90 at the time I ordered. It ended up being $133 after Sales Tax and freight of $26.

The reservoir from Germany was $132 total.

I'm selling the second reservoir to a forum member who contacted me in February.

Attachments

Received the second brake reservoir today from the local Saab dealer; Scanwest Autosports in Seattle.
Are you gonna use both of those? :cool:

I found a used Saab one I will fit soon if I can't find new.

But seriously, is this something that could be made with a 3D printer? Not that I have that capability.

Reactions: agent008
Are you gonna use both of those? :cool:

I found a used Saab one I will fit soon if I can't find new.

But seriously, is this something that could be made with a 3D printer? Not that I have that capability.
You would need filament that brake fluid won't attack and a way to seal the print, as they can be a bit porous.

Reactions: agent008
21 - 32 of 32 Posts