Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey T, could you come up with a "GMPP TUNED" designed decal/sticker? (maybe including different Kappa silhouettes) The GMPP kit included a GM Performance Parts sticker, but that could indicate any GM performance part.

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
Hey T, could you come up with a "GMPP TUNED" designed decal/sticker? (maybe including different Kappa silhouettes) The GMPP kit included a GM Performance Parts sticker, but that could indicate any GM performance part.
I like this idea....I would buy one!!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
I like this idea....I would buy one!!! :thumbs:
The more I think about I might by two. If it looked cool I might go one on each side behind the front wheel above the Pontiac Arrow. Some people have done this with T-2 decals ( Tin Cup ) and it looks really cool. Thinking along the lines of something that says "GMPP Tuned". :cool: Would have to look cool, classy and sort of how can I say it ....discreet....not too loud. :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like this idea as well! I thought about it a while ago, and never really took the initiative to contact someone that could actually make one up. Hope something comes out.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ok, Not sure how this will go over with some of you, but since we do have the GM badge on the of the car, i felt it was fine with this.

Bought it right before I put the car away for the year. Not sure where I am going to place it yet.

2010 CAMARO "GM PERFORMANCE DIVISION" Emblem!! | eBay

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks T, plate sounds cool, along with maybe a small GM TUNED decal. With the letter in an etching shade and a clear background for a subtly look or reversed printed so we can stick it on the inside but read it from the outside.

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
Ok, Not sure how this will go over with some of you, but since we do have the GM badge on the of the car, i felt it was fine with this.

Bought it right before I put the car away for the year. Not sure where I am going to place it yet.

2010 CAMARO "GM PERFORMANCE DIVISION" Emblem!! | eBay

Red Devil,
I just clicked on this link. I bought one this morning as he only had 3 left. Figure I will use it somewhere.....:willy:
Can't wait to see what ASAP comes up with!!!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
I have an idea???

Tony,
I know you make rear brake light sticker / decal that says "Turbo" etc. I am wondering if you could create something for us GMPP tuned folks? I am thinking along the lines of the attached Pontiac Racing logo. With differences as follows....
1) has to obviously go in straight line to fit on rear brake light

2) Script as follows:

"GMPP" ( bold uppercase) and then a space and then "tuned" in a lower case scrawl like the word "racing" in the attached logo. Probably not enough room to include the racing flag???

I think it would be really cool if you could come up with something and then if you have the tune you will want to wear this proudly but not to loud on the your rear brake light.
:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Tony,
I know you make rear brake light sticker / decal that says "Turbo" etc. I am wondering if you could create something for us GMPP tuned folks? I am thinking along the lines of the attached Pontiac Racing logo. With differences as follows....

2) Script as follows:

"GMPP" ( bold uppercase) and then a space and then "tuned" in a lower case scrawl like the word "racing" in the attached logo. Probably not enough room to include the racing flag???

I think it would be really cool if you could come up with something and then if you have the tune you will want to wear this proudly but not to loud on the your rear brake light.
Nice idea! SOLSTICE or COUPE or TURBO had been done already.
I thought that was a different approach to the brake light covering from what I'd seen in the past, so I decided to see what I could come up with.
How does this look?

Host for the 2012 PNWR 4th Annual Regionals
July 19-22, 2012 Clarkston, WA
http://www.portlandroadsters.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=71&Itemid=1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Tony,

2) Script as follows:

I have that exact logo (Pontiac Racing) on my Windrestrictor. It's etched into it, but does not light up. Looks great!

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
Nice idea! SOLSTICE or COUPE or TURBO had been done already.
I thought that was a different approach to the brake light covering from what I'd seen in the past, so I decided to see what I could come up with.
How does this look?

http://www.portlandroadsters.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=71&Itemid=1

You have nailed it exactly!!!!! Tony will you make? I will buy one!!!
This looks awesome!!! As I think about it ....it is even more appropriate that it is on the rear brake light as a "tuned Sol" will always have everyone looking at it's rear!!!!:willy::willy::devil:

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
You have nailed it exactly!!!!! Tony will you make? I will buy one!!!
This looks awesome!!! As I think about it ....it is even more appropriate that it is on the rear brake light as a "tuned Sol" will always have everyone looking at it's rear!!!!:willy::willy::devil:
I have sent a pic of the work up Stvz Carz did to ASAP via their website. Have asked them to make me one.:cool: Got to have...:willy::willy::willy:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
How does this look?[/B]
Sweet, I'm in, though I'm also like additional GMMP TUNED decals in various colors to place on exterior or engine bay somewhere.

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
Have a look and need your opinion.

I never did hear back from ASAP about making me the middle rear brake light cover. However Stvz Carz was good enough to come to my rescue.:thumbs: He is sending me two...one as you see and one in red that won't be as visible. I am leaning towards this one in black as it will tie in with my luggage rack, rear slanted back up light covers and the plain ( no writing) smooth black fascia that Norm is making me. Have also included a pic of the rear of my Sol as she is now....Norm's Fascia arrives mid March. Let me know which colour you would go with.

A BIG thank you to Stvz Carz for making these for me.:thumbs::thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Sweet, I'm in, though I'm also like additional GMMP TUNED decals in various colors to place on exterior or engine bay somewhere.
PM me with the quantity and colors you'd like for the engine area.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I would like to be PMed also when you get it together. It needsto be on the out side of the car somewhere. Maybe even small enough to go on inside of front window like the old club window sticker, which is still in my window-

1 - 20 of 30 Posts