Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, sorry I know there are a ton of threads on GMS pricing on the Solstice but I didn't think this question really fit that well. So Solsticeman, move this thread at your discression!

Having said that how can I find the 'facts' on GMS pricing or whether or not it is offered by GM. I know it is a dealer by dealer thing but I have had one dealer say "If GM offeres it will likely follow 6 months down the road" and another "If GM offeres it we will give it to you immediately".

Now when you go to the GM Family website you can get the GMS pricing sheet on the car (thanks to whomever gave us the heads up on that!) and it says effective Start of Production 2005 (or 2006 can't remember if it is calendar year or model year). I guess that meant GM said ok GMS has our blessing but when I asked the dealer he said "It is usually a good indication they will offer it, but I can't be 100% sure". Which, hey I don't mind a CYA answer but in the grand scheme of things does the GMS Pricing Sheet indicate anything... as in "Yep, this is what you would have paid if we offered it", or "After the first 10K units are sold this will GMS pricing".

If GMS is offered out of the gate I'll stop being such a crybaby over the EOP being not valid for GMS people :lol:

·
5,641 Posts
I don't recall seeing anything one way or another on GMS on Solstice. Which since it isn't available for ordering yet isn't surprising. Once the EOP is out of the way, we get into May and get ready for the beginning of the normal allocation and ordering. Then GM should/could let us know if GMS is available. Usually every couple weeks there is a message summarizing which cars/truck lines are or are not GMS available. I am sure any dealers left posting here will let everyone know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts