Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are going for a ride to check distances and times for the national meet, are there any Sols in KC that want to join us?

We are flexible on the time, but will probably leave Leavenworth and head across town about 12:30. We can meet at the Holiday Inn and run out to the Speedway. After that who knows where we will end up.

PM me if you want to meet.

·
Administrator
9,148 Posts
GO_DRVN said:
My wife and I are going for a ride to check distances and times for the national meet, are there any Sols in KC that want to join us?

We are flexible on the time, but will probably leave Leavenworth and head across town about 12:30. We can meet at the Holiday Inn and run out to the Speedway. After that who knows where we will end up.

PM me if you want to meet.
Grrrrrr......I'm jealous!!!

jimmyo - you goin'? anyone else in on this fun?

Come on ....... isn't this the SHOW ME state?????

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well you missed me by a week, I'll be driving up to KC to visit a friend next weekend.

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stolz25 check your "Order Check" thread.

Anybody up for a run on Saturday? Slight chance of rain means larger chance of sun or clouds. Should be a beautiful day to run around KC in a Solstice...wait, everyday is a good day to run around in a Solstice. :lol:

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like the wife and I will be doing a solo Sol run in KC tomorrow. :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
I didn't mean you missed inviting me, I meant I don't have my car yet, but I will before this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts