Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I'm new to the forum and I guess this my 1st actual post. I tried a couple last week but got error messages. I just picked up an 06 manual with 44k miles. garage kept and it had original tires. the dealership just put new tires on it for free and now it handles great. before I could punch it around a corner and drift the rearend which was awesome but a bit dangerous. anyway, I'm hoping to learn a lot from you guys.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your 06 Solstice.

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Welcome Charlie! I'm just about 1 year into ownership and spending way too much time doting on the car. But as you know, it's fun as all get out!

·
Premium Member
2007 Solstice GXP, Automatic,
433 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the land of Molson Canadian Beer eh. I know you will enjoy your new wheels! Get to as many Kappa meets as you can. Nothing better that getting 10 of these cars in a row driving along curvey roads and especially through a town. Lots of stares and cameras flashing.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome. These cars are an absolute blast. Had mine out today for the first time in over a week because of all the snow in Kansas City area. I just had to before the rain or dusting tomorrow. Got home and was washing it at about 40deg F

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Welcome - getting the dealer to add new tires was a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome, TX06 and enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm in Sugar Land. I guy that worked here back in 07 had one and that was the first time I ever seen or heard of one. other than that, I saw one at the mall but that's it. There's a maroon sky in my area but I think that's it. I'm sure now that I have one I'll be seeing more though. that's how it was with the Vette.

Charlie

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome from another Texas member! You will definitely enjoy your Sol and watch out because the modding becomes very addicting. I've seen a few around since owning mine, but they are not nearly as common as vettes or mustangs, I always enjoy the looks some people give trying to figure out what drove by.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts