Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm headed to SEMA Nov. 1-2 (The show starts Nov 2) (I leave Nov 3 early). I plan to take many many pics of the Solstice entries. I also plan to report back on the cool add-ons they have for the Solstice. IF KAPPA SPHERE or GRAVANA or Mallet are listening, please let me know where you are setting up a booth.

Anyone care to join me? I'm traveling solo. If you or your company is involved with the Automotive Industry, you can get in. My company sells additives to Paint Companies and we also dabble in the texture of interiors...

So, PM if you want to get together. It would be fun to go with another Solstice FREAK.

RadRiv

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Have fun .... I bet alot of people wish that they could go. I look forward to seeing the pics. :lurk:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

If car mags and TV shows (Motor Trend/Car and Driver) would do a decent job of covering the show, I wouldn't have to go...

But these shows and magazines are more interested in selling ad space than telling us the important stuff. It always bothers me that a show cannot cover more than 4 cars/half hour. And I always hate their fancy camera shots and graphics that they through up on the screen to block a clear pic of the car.

Wow, didn't mean to start ranting....but it is Monday!

RadRiv

·
Registered
162 Posts
I will have a GM partner project Solstice in the ECLIPSE audio booth,
build up includes, tu-tone paint, 19''Axis wheels, Dunlop tires,
Eibach coil overs, Kappa-sphere exhaust, SSBC performance brakes,
Hahn Racecraft turbo kit, Eclipse system includes: 2-din head unit
dvd based nav, sirius & hdd radio, 3-way component front stage,
1-10'' sub, 2 amps...........listened to it for the first time yesterday,
it sounds incredible..............see you at SEMA

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
rick418cars said:
I will have a GM partner project Solstice in the ECLIPSE audio booth,
build up includes, tu-tone paint, 19''Axis wheels, Dunlop tires,
Eibach coil overs, Kappa-sphere exhaust, SSBC performance brakes,
Hahn Racecraft turbo kit, Eclipse system includes: 2-din head unit
dvd based nav, sirius & hdd radio, 3-way component front stage,
1-10'' sub, 2 amps...........listened to it for the first time yesterday,
it sounds incredible..............see you at SEMA
:lurk: Any Pics? :lurk: I am guessing that you might not be able to release pics until the show, but could you post pics then?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
It is interesting that you are mentioning HahnRacecraft turbo kit, since when I spoke to them 2 weeks ago they said it would not be available until the spring of 2006.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Where?

Is the show in Vegas? :cool:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Www.sema.org

yes, it is in Vegas...there are two shows..>SEMA and another one (I think it specializes in tires?)

Go to SEMA.ORG for info

·
Registered
184 Posts
We will be there!! We do graphics and vehicles wraps -- so that was are in!

·
Registered
162 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
:lurk: Any Pics? :lurk: I am guessing that you might not be able to release pics until the show, but could you post pics then?
Will do final assembly later this week, will post pics after SEMA
so far its been a great car to work with................later RICK

·
Registered
284 Posts
RADRIV said:
yes, it is in Vegas...there are two shows..>SEMA and another one (I think it specializes in tires?)

Go to SEMA.ORG for info
I am attending SEMA and AAPEX both. AAPEX (Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo) is the other show, and it's at the Sands Expo Center. The tires and wheels displays are in the South hall of the convention center (SEMA), and there always are some nice looking young ladies at the booths. Your badge gets you into both shows. I will be taking pictures also, but I only have dial-up service in Vegas, so I may have to wait until I get back to Michigan in mid-Nov. to post them. :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
SEMA should be so sweet this year!!!

I hoped the GM SEMA Solstice we were promised last year actually makes a showing this year. I was extremely dissapointed they said there would be one last year and it didn't happen. :(

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
SEMA is almost here........

SEMA is a great show. If you havn't been before, go! Great Exhibits and Great Ideas for Modifications! :yesnod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts