Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided that since the production was starting to ramp up (supposedly) that I would take the family to the ocean...via the Boxwood Road Plant exit...to see what I can see. I hope that I might see a truck leave and can follow it until it stops somewhere. If so I will post pics of window stickers. I hope my family likes the 3 1/2 hour trip to the "beach".

PS..dont tell my wife what we're really doin!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Good luck!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks...and I realize its a long shot, but worth the trip over anyway. Just too excited to sit around. Anyone have any requests ...I know some others have posted pics through the fence..I dont mind breaking down the fence with my Saturn VUE (its a lease thats going back when my order is filled anyway!)

·
Registered
905 Posts
As many black ones as possible :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya think the ole..." my car doesnt have reverse...so I'll need to turn around in your fatory lot next to those pretty shiny cars over there" game will work with the security guards? haha

·
Registered
479 Posts
deepdawg said:
I decided that since the production was starting to ramp up (supposedly) that I would take the family to the ocean...via the Boxwood Road Plant exit...to see what I can see. I hope that I might see a truck leave and can follow it until it stops somewhere. If so I will post pics of window stickers. I hope my family likes the 3 1/2 hour trip to the "beach".

PS..dont tell my wife what we're really doin!
Which beach? If your going to Ocean city, you sure are going out of your way, if your going to Lewes, or Rehoboth, and you see one, let me know, not 2 far from those locations.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heck if I know where the beach is...Im just using it as an excuse! I found the address to the Sol plant and Im going with the family in tow. Somewhat like Natl Lampoons. At the very least I will be able to see some from a distance at the plant...hoping for better than that!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:seeya: thx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts