Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Solstice GXP Coupe Manual #000017, 2016 Spark EV, 2020 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2 CarbonPro
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got a sunny day to drive Coupe #17 in for an oil change and found a nice photo op buddy in the process. It got plenty of attention…more than the one on the left! ;)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
220 Posts
Finally got a sunny day to drive Coupe #17 in for an oil change and found a nice photo op buddy in the process. It got plenty of attention…more than the one on the left! ;) View attachment 116329 View attachment 116330
Where did u purchase the rims for your car....those r the 2300 dollar rims offered for both the Solstice and Sky back in 2006. I was never a fan of them but recognize their value

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
10/10/2021 at 1030

Mike,

It's your luck day. There's a Sky on Facebook in Ormond Beach, FL with the rims and the person is giving the car away...pricewise anyway. It has a nice history, local car and a nice lady desiring to sell it. I offered to trade her a set of chrome Sky rims with new tires since she'd not going to get anything for the rims anyway as no one is interested in the car. Go over to Facebook and check it out. If I had the extra cash I'd buy it just for the rims and maybe even keep the car. Needs wide whites... ;) I reckon we can post a link here. If not I'm sure it will be exorcised.

Richard Snipes

·
Registered
2009 Solstice GXP Coupe Manual #000017, 2016 Spark EV, 2020 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2 CarbonPro
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where did u purchase the rims for your car....those r the 2300 dollar rims offered for both the Solstice and Sky back in 2006. I was never a fan of them but recognize their value
Original owner bought the rims, two soft tops, and other factory accessories when he ordered it. I managed to get them all when his family cleaned out the barn shortly after I got the the car…most of it was still in unopened GM boxes. These have only been mounted for about two years…and you hardly ever see them in the wild.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts