Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
wow. on a different topic.... Maybe I dont need to change the fluid. But for some reason i push the clutch in all the way and it seems to not completly disengage all they way all the time. I thought chgnaing the xmission fluid would remedy this some what, maybe there are other issues. I assume the clutch pedal is not adjustable?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hi there!

The clutch and brakes share the same reservoir. Check to make sure you're not low on brake fluid. Beyond that, you may just need to flush/bleed the brake and clutch systems. If that doesn't help you may have more serious issues, but I'd check the brake/clutch fluid first.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
just got done using the mity vac and bleed the system. clutch still engages very close to the bottom. I have changed to a non sac
SAC= Self-Adjusting Clutch? The self-adjusting feature is in the throw-out bearing. Did you somehow change to a non-self-adjusting throw-out bearing assembly?

·
Registered
556 Posts
hmm I wonder what toyotas& the colloroado used in thier trans....I dont like redline, not a big rp fan, not a mobile fan either.I run penizoil syn75-90 gl5 in my bug transaxle.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts