Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home from my local Saturn dealership where I have my deposit on a Sky. The Sales manager told me that the District Manager was there yesterday and told me about a month ago the Sky launch was moved up to January.... but then last week the main office said that it has now been postponed until the origonal time of March. Seems like all your complaints to Pontiac have been heard and they want to catch up some on the production of Solstices before beginning production on the Sky... So Congratulations.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
Wailing Phoenix said:
If that's the case, then . . . . . :party: :party: :party:
Thats cold Wailing Phoenix. How about some compassion those waiting on the Sky.

Sorry to hear that Classic66vair. :(

But for the Solstice bunch :party: :party: :party:

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sydney said:
Thats cold Wailing Phoenix. How about some compassion those waiting on the Sky.

Sorry to hear that Classic66vair. :(

But for the Solstice bunch :party: :party: :party:

:)
It's ok and perfectly understandable but :brentil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
I'm afraid I'm misundrestood . . . . . my happiness was about: "Seems like all your complaints to Pontiac have been heard . . . . " and I was happy that this forum has some bearing on the Pontiac folks.
If I hurt someone's feelings, I do apologise. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wailing Phoenix said:
I'm afraid I'm misundrestood . . . . . my happiness was about: "Seems like all your complaints to Pontiac have been heard . . . . " and I was happy that this forum has some bearing on the Pontiac folks.
If I hurt someone's feelings, I do apologise. :(
You didn;t hurt my feelings, I perfectly understand your joy, and i was saying that for all the ones that thought that Pontiac was ignoring them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,213 Posts
This is the Solstice forum. Why should Sky production move up when we have had to suffer nothing but delays.

If they push the Sky back to May or June, THEN you might get some support. But not for going back to the original plan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fortyninenorth said:
This is the Solstice forum. Why should Sky production move up when we have had to suffer nothing but delays.

If they push the Sky back to May or June, THEN you might get some support. But not for going back to the original plan.
guess you wish they would never make the Sky at all....
didn't your momma ever teach you to share?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Classic66vair said:
I just got home from my local Saturn dealership where I have my deposit on a Sky. The Sales manager told me that the District Manager was there yesterday and told me about a month ago the Sky launch was moved up to January.... but then last week the main office said that it has now been postponed until the origonal time of March. Seems like all your complaints to Pontiac have been heard and they want to catch up some on the production of Solstices before beginning production on the Sky... So Congratulations.
Well, bummer for you dude. That must suck, truly. :(

But I think the old Sky thread is where we had some of our first go arounds, you and I. And if you'll remember, my main beef was not that the Sky was coming out, it was that it was coming out too soon on the tail of the Solstice. I think June or July 2006 for the Sky would be better. When I heard January I was a little miffed. Now it's at March, so I guess we both sort of win. :yesnod: I get a few more months, but you don't have to wait as long as if I were the head guy at GM. :lol: Bonzo Lutz? :lol:

Again, seriously, sorry you have to wait.

By the way, what color Sky are you getting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bonzo said:
Well, bummer for you dude. That must suck, truly. :(

But I think the old Sky thread is where we had some of our first go arounds, you and I. And if you'll remember, my main beef was not that the Sky was coming out, it was that it was coming out too soon on the tail of the Solstice. I think June or July 2006 for the Sky would be better. When I heard January I was a little miffed. Now it's at March, so I guess we both sort of win. :yesnod: I get a few more months, but you don't have to wait as long as if I were the head guy at GM. :lol: Bonzo Lutz? :lol:

Again, seriously, sorry you have to wait.

By the way, what color Sky are you getting?
thanks, I am getting the Chili Pepper red
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Classic66vair said:
thanks, I am getting the Chili Pepper red
Sweet color!!! SPICY!!!! Pronounced..... SPY-SAAAAAY!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Hey, what's up with this love fest going on between Classic66vair and Bonzo? :lol: :grouphug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Editguy said:
Hey, what's up with this love fest going on between Classic66vair and Bonzo? :lol: :grouphug:
no love fest, we just have an understanding now...I think... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Next thing ya know, they're taking' showers together into the wee ours of the morning... :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
theartfuldodger said:
Next thing ya know, they're taking' showers together into the wee ours of the morning... :willy:
you sound like a jealous boyfriend... well you can have him then weirdo.... :lol:
Really there is no need to say stuff like that on here.... save that for the AOL chat rooms...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
theartfuldodger said:
Next thing ya know, they're taking' showers together into the wee ours of the morning... :willy:
:glol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you know I was just trying to provide information as a favor, since everyone on here says that they never hear anything good... and what do i get for it, Insults.. If this is all this forum is going to be then you guys get your own dang info...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Classic66vair said:
you know I was just trying to provide information as a favor, since everyone on here says that they never hear anything good... and what do i get for it, Insults.. If this is all this forum is going to be then you guys get your own dang info...
I really don't think anyone was trying to insult you. I think it was just teasing. I know I was teasing when I made the comment about the love fest. Actually I thought it was kinda cool that you were both getting along. Sorry if you felt insulted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Editguy said:
I really don't think anyone was trying to insult you. I think it was just teasing. I know I was teasing when I made the comment about the love fest. Actually I thought it was kinda cool that you were both getting along. Sorry if you felt insulted.
wel it wasn't your comment, you used the appropriate laughing thing after it, and I think I responded to you in a civil manner, it was the shower comment and the finger comment that I thought was insulting...and inappropriate. and I have stated that when I have seen similar comments to other people on here like that...
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top