Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I'm happy to say that I called my dealer and they told me my sol (tripple black vin 330) should be arriving today or tomorrow. My sales rep said they've been awaiting shipment since this morning. so hopefully within the next 24 hrs, I'll have to be calling in sick to work ;) ...lol i'll be cruzzin to SoBe soon:cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
JonzeOnSolstice said:
:D I'm happy to say that I called my dealer and they told me my sol (tripple black vin 330) should be arriving today or tomorrow. My sales rep said they've been awaiting shipment since this morning. so hopefully within the next 24 hrs, I'll have to be calling in sick to work ;) ...lol i'll be cruzzin to SoBe soon:cool:
How long has your car been in shipment for? Trying to figure out how long it takes to get to FL on average.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
brentil said:
How long has your car been in shipment for? Trying to figure out how long it takes to get to FL on average.
Honestly it's been about 3 weeks. they initiatlly said it would be here in two after the dealer recieved th invoice however, last week it was in Ohio and was told it should be about five days to get it to Miami. Not bad, though the anticipation is killin me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
JonzeOnSolstice said:
Honestly it's been about 3 weeks. they initiatlly said it would be here in two after the dealer recieved th invoice however, last week it was in Ohio and was told it should be about five days to get it to Miami. Not bad, though the anticipation is killin me.
Really interesting. I have been in touch with the GM Zone Manager for S. Florida, as my dealer hasn't called me to keep me updated. I was fortunate enough to meet him at the Tower Shops in Davie FL, where he was showing a pre production Sol 2 weeks ago. I told him about my excitement and he was really GREAT, called later and said my #864 was shipped last week around 9/21 via Ohio. The actual due date for delivery is 10/4, but it is a target date. Could be sooner or later. Now I wonder if it could be here sooner as I would imagine that many were shipped at once via the same route. Either way, we should all be getting lucky pretty soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bcbriggs said:
Really interesting. I have been in touch with the GM Zone Manager for S. Florida, as my dealer hasn't called me to keep me updated. I was fortunate enough to meet him at the Tower Shops in Davie FL, where he was showing a pre production Sol 2 weeks ago. I told him about my excitement and he was really GREAT, called later and said my #864 was shipped last week around 9/21 via Ohio. The actual due date for delivery is 10/4, but it is a target date. Could be sooner or later. Now I wonder if it could be here sooner as I would imagine that many were shipped at once via the same route. Either way, we should all be getting lucky pretty soon!
Well yesterday was'nt my day however, I stopped by the dealer this morning and was told that my sol should be comming in today. don't know how accurate this is, but this is what they know.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,475 Posts
My car shipped on the 6th of September and is due to arrive sometime between the 28th and the 30th of this month, so the 21 to 25 of transit looks about right for SE Florida, I do not know about JX, Tampa or Orlando.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top