Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,492 Posts
No

I know this is a little late, but is anyone here going to the good guys hot rod show in Loveland tomorrow?
Neighborhood Garage Sale, Grandkids, & packin for Disney tomorrow. Wish these events would be posted in the newspaper sooner than the week of. Too often plans are made before a cool event comes by.

If you go stop by the house, we're just up CR 5 at Hwy 14. Member Map me.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I couldn't make it over to you today. By the time we were finished it was 1:00 and we were anxious to make it to the show before everyone left.

It was a great show. Of course, there were your typical '56 Chevy's, Camero's and Mustang's.

Yawn....

But I also got to see a few GTO's a 66 Bonneville, and a ton of really good looking Hotrods. We also saw an awesome 442 and some really cool Buick's.

And I saw a black Sky too, I tried to get a better look, but whoever it was had a proximity alarm and we were on the other side of the chain link fence. So I didn't get to check it out. I haven't had the chance to see a Sky up close yet so I was kind of disappointed.

Hope you could make the time to come, that was a great show. Now, I've got to go nurse this sunburn and my tired feet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts