Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all-
I have four RSA's 245/45 18 for sale.
They came off my Sol with 3800 actual miles..no issues with them.
I put Hankook ventus v 12's on as I only use the car in summer.
Will sell as a set of four..$400.00 plus shipping. I'm in northern NY
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
120 Posts
Where exactly in northern NY?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello all-
I'll check the shipping costs to those zips tomorrow..Today ,I went to buy a go kart for my grandson and lifted the wrong way..I'll be on ice today, tomorrow should be good to go.. takes a little longer when you're 64..(didn't the Beatles say that)
Northern NY is where it has always been,except those southern New Yorkers have discovered the Adirondack Mts. and now they won't leave, pushing us up to the border. haha..Anyway, I'm one hour south of Montreal, one hour west of Lake Champlain,fifteen minutes from St Lawrence River. One hour north of Lake Placid . lots of lakes and mts. Small town called Malone..Most people think of northern NY as anywhere an hour north of NYC! lovely here in the summer and fall...how about a Kappa get together on the fall here?
thanks,
John

·
Registered
120 Posts
Private message sent!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gary-
Tried to send a reply to your Pm..for some reason I keep getting an error..I'm not too smart with this computer stuff..just contact me at [email protected] Sunday is good..call me on my cell at 518-651-9523
Let me know as I have others interested in these tires.
John

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes John, if it works with you i will pick them up in person this sunday.
I will email you for your address.
Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello all-
Might have sold the tires..to those who inquired, if things change, I'll get the shipping quotes for you..
John

·
Registered
120 Posts
Tires have been sold!

·
Registered
120 Posts
It was nice meeting you John, thanks for the deal my friend!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello all-
I have four RSA's 245/45 18 for sale.
They came off my Sol with 3800 actual miles..no issues with them.
I put Hankook ventus v 12's on as I only use the car in summer.
Will sell as a set of four..$400.00 plus shipping. I'm in northern NY
Thanks,
John
Update on RSA's i sold them today..
Thanks for the inqueries
JC

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Hello all-
Northern NY is where it has always been,except those southern New Yorkers have discovered the Adirondack Mts. and now they won't leave, pushing us up to the border. haha..Anyway, I'm one hour south of Montreal, one hour west of Lake Champlain,fifteen minutes from St Lawrence River. One hour north of Lake Placid . lots of lakes and mts. Small town called Malone..Most people think of northern NY as anywhere an hour north of NYC!
Ha- most people in NY think that's Canada up there. :devil:
I have a guy who works for me that lives in Rochester and he calls your area upstate. I can remember driving through that area on my way to the GM foundry in Massena. I hear that plant closed. I remember when their lost foam casting methods were state of the art. (I was a kid - then ;))

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha- most people in NY think that's Canada up there. :devil:
I have a guy who works for me that lives in Rochester and he calls your area upstate. I can remember driving through that area on my way to the GM foundry in Massena. I hear that plant closed. I remember when their lost foam casting methods were state of the art. (I was a kid - then ;))
I'm about 37 miles east, we were downwind all those years..GM at one time employed alot of people here. Our area is known by oncologists here as the "Cancer Corridor". My mother's oncologist in OREGON coined the phrase back in the 70's. The downside was when they left,the entire site was polluted with PCB's,dioxins,and lord knows what. polluted the St. Lawrence River as well. Alcoa and Reynolds metals did the same.
Massena was a company town, now almost a ghost town.
John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts