Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for the heck of it I googled my VIN # and got a carfax report listing my car as a 2006 with "no further information available"..... maybe I'm just bored!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I did the same thing on carfax. mine also says 2006. Nothing else.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Are you "testing" the forum, or google. Good news is you did not get a report on repairs to your car. :cool:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
OZ40 said:
Just for the heck of it I googled my VIN # and got a carfax report listing my car as a 2006 with "no further information available"..... maybe I'm just bored!
Good thing it didn't come back with an accident history! You would be really ticked if it did! :lol:

(Off to General Sol form with this one)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
OZ40 said:
That's OK ... I just got snail mail from GEICO telling me that my VIN "appears to be incorrect or incomplete." Of course, after a phone call, everything is cool - most 2006 cars apparently have not made it into their master database yet! hmmm ... if they KNOW that, why did they bother waste postage then? Apparently their computer programmers suck! :lol:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
SolsticeWaiting said:
That's OK ... I just got snail mail from GEICO telling me that my VIN "appears to be incorrect or incomplete." Of course, after a phone call, everything is cool - most 2006 cars apparently have not made it into their master database yet! hmmm ... if they KNOW that, why did they bother waste postage then? Apparently their computer programmers suck! :lol:
Sweet looking car, I took a long lunch on Sunday and met up with SolsticeWaiting. He was nice enought to bring it out and let me look at it. I have since placed my order and Hoping for a spring delivery (ever the optimist :) )

·
Registered
705 Posts
You got me thinking so I googled my vin and found I have a Solstice coupe!!! Thought if they came out with one I'd trade my 'vert in on it but by god they already gave me one!!! I gotta be the luckiest guy on earth! I can't believe it said coupe, I guess the wait will be worth it afterall.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
OZ40 said:
If you continue to "google" yourself, then you will go blind. ;) :glol:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Actually, googling yourself can be quite interesting. :thumbs:

I know now that if I ever forget what forums I'm a part of I can just google my username and I get (on the first page) six different forums that I'm registered at. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts