Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought my baby out of hibernation last week. Put the Hard Top on and had my dealership install a new battery. Happy to be close to good weather coming. Thought this was an appropriate pic. This is the closest my Sol has ever been to snow!!!!:willy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,548 Posts
Im jealous. I am still a couple of weeks of work away from getting Punisher on the road, then it will have to spend two more weeks in the body shop.

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
We've had several warm days here, but so far have resisted the temptation. NS, I think it's time for some video's of you car, maybe with some Hooter employees. :devil:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Northern, you're not worried about all the salt and sand still on our roads? Need a few good rains and street sweepers first.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Northern, you're not worried about all the salt and sand still on our roads? Need a few good rains and street sweepers first.
We have had rain. Roads are clear where I am. They don't use sand in Toronto area. I will still pick the days when I take her out. In Toronto by the time they sweep the streets it will be winter again. :devil: She never sees winter but I still had her rust proofed when I bought her.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We've had several warm days here, but so far have resisted the temptation. NS, I think it's time for some video's of you car, maybe with some Hooter employees. :devil:
Absolutely. Baltamoron would have to direct it though.:willy: He could then film my funeral when the wife sees it.:cryin:

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
:thumbs: Maiden voyage here last Wednesday. Out twice this past weekend. (Flurries and a chance of rain through this Wed so it's sealed back up in the garage.)

Feels good, doesn't it?

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:thumbs: Maiden voyage here last Wednesday. Out twice this past weekend. (Flurries and a chance of rain through this Wed so it's sealed back up in the garage.)

Feels good, doesn't it?
Good stuff. Yep, it feels real good.:willy:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Your weather looks like it's still to early..If my weather has any snow forecasted the car stays in storage. Maybe in two weeks.

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,734 Posts
I've been driving mine all winter...

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Got her on the road

I too am jealous, I finally got all the snow off the car cover and I can just about see the driveway! Maybe there will be some warmer weather coming next week. Haven't driven my car since at least November. We've been pretty
deep in snow since it seems like forever.:(

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Colorado is a mostly mild state. (East of the rockies, of course.) I dreve my mean GXP with yellow club racer hardtop all winter. About to go scrounge some lunch in it right now.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I was looking forward to taking mine out this weekend but we got snow again. Not much but just enough to ruin it. I think I'll wait for a couple of heavy downpours to wash away all the crud on the streets first. They use sand out here and the streets look like a beach parking lot after a hurricane.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts