Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kinda hijacked the thread about the chrome trim on the grills so I figured I'd start my own for this stuff. Got honeycomb fog/signal covers from Tony at ASAP and they are beautiful. Tony does good work. I hadn't seen the honeycomb version for the NA -- most people put them on their GXP to match the surround trim. I just got the black grills and added the chrome so I wanted to get covers to match that.

I also got the backup covers as well. So I took a few pics even though the car hasn't been washed since the last rain.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Most have seen the backup covers but just in case -- not a great pic:

·
Registered
28 Posts
That looks very good. Have a deep NA as well and may do the same thing. The black grill and chrome outline gives it a more polished look. I was debating going with a mesh grill chrome replacement, but may now go your direction. Love the deep color, IMO one of the best colors for this vehicle :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the grill change I made. I look at it every day and think how much more aggressive it looks. The chrome outline was such an inexpensive easy mod and it really gives it a finished look IMO. The fog light honeycomb was just a finishing touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts