Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called today and my car got its VOM yesterday. If no more delays my car will be built the week of August 8. Hope it happens.

·
Registered
79 Posts
How do you know your build date?

I have had my VOM for weeks but have no idea when the car might be scheduled for build. Why do you think yours will be build in August?

·
Registered
905 Posts
gvoeller said:
My dealer called today and my car got its VOM yesterday. If no more delays my car will be built the week of August 8. Hope it happens.
If it does can I have it? The 8th is my birthday :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
You lucky dog! I haven't heard a word and we have so little convertible weather here in Iowa.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know how he knows but that is what he told me that Pontiac told him. He is the manager however and is usually right-on.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Del Solstice said:
You lucky dog! I haven't heard a word and we have so little convertible weather here in Iowa.
I was born in Souix City, IA and raised in Omaha, NE. I remember the stinking cold weather. I got wise and moved south. Love it in Oklahoma. Our winters are two months shorter than in IA.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Vom# Received

My dealer gave me my VOM # a few weeks ago, but had no idea when the car would be built.
Here in Mesa, Az, my top will remain down all the time, very little time for cold weather and why it does arrive the car will be in my shop all tucked away, ready for the sun to shine upon it again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts