Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!!! YEA!!!
As my salesman just said, I bet you want this number-means the car is more than a piece of paper, or almost anyway!!

:willy: :willy: :willy: :party:

·
Registered
819 Posts
And WHAT IS IT???? You've been waiting so long, as have the rest of us, we need as much info as we can get..... ;)

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, was busy emailing CCricket to beg him to check it's status :willy:

:party: JMTWQD :party:

Ain't she pretty?

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gizmo2004 said:
The journey to the moon began with the first step out of bed that morning.

While the trip to completion is long, it is getting shorter as they become more proficient. Good luck.

:agree:
Should have set my alarm weeks ago, I reckon :)

Let the excitement begin!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
on this dreary dismal Saturday that is a ray of sunshine!!! Sorry for being such party poopers today but hey---if we had gone on you might have missed the call. Now we have something new to focus on!!

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jerry Valley said:
on this dreary dismal Saturday that is a ray of sunshine!!! Sorry for being such party poopers today but hey---if we had gone on you might have missed the call. Now we have something new to focus on!!
No sweat!! It is yucky outside-even the dogs are balking at being out there!!

Hopefully by early next week CCricket will have a chance to look me up and see where I am in the system :willy:

I'm ready to rumble...vrooom vrooom!!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Aspen,

Good to see you are at the VOMS stage!! :yesnod: :yesnod: Another Agressive Sol for the world. Cricket will get you any information he has available.

I know your new VOMS has helped brighten an otherwise dreary Saturday. :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
crawdadsolstice said:
Aspen,

Good to see you are at the VOMS stage!! :yesnod: :yesnod: Another Agressive Sol for the world. Cricket will get you any information he has available.

I know your new VOMS has helped brighten an otherwise dreary Saturday. :cool:
And odds are I've been there for a week or 2, there was some thing in Vegas that the sales manager, and others were off too, until Friday! That and I didn't ask for it until Thursday, figured I didn't need the distraction, but changed my mind :willy:

Fingers crossed for a bug free build!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts