Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called the dealer a couple of weeks ago and mentioned I didn't see on my deposit deducted when I picked up my Sol back in Oct. (too excited I guess, "just gimme the keys") My salesman said he would check into it, 5 days later bang, check for $500 arrives in the mail. Sweet, I'm crusin! I'm happy, I'm satisfied. Last week I get another letter from the dealer with a check for $50.00. Seems they took it upon themselves to double check their figures again and they still owed me the fifty bucks from somewhere. Cool!

·
Registered
9 Posts
satisfied

I am glad that you are satisfied with your new Sostice, but please remember that when Pontiac sends you their satisfaction survey that the difference between completley satisfied and satisfied is pass or fail.
It is always great to hear about another Pontiac Dealer doing the right thing and generating customer enthusiasm.
Enjoy your new Sostice

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am

I am very satisfied with Rinke Pontiac and GM. As I stated on this site before, this is the first non-Chrysler product I have ever purchased. (forgive me dad!)

·
Registered
819 Posts
OZ40 said:
I am very satisfied with Rinke Pontiac and GM. As I stated on this site before, this is the first non-Chrysler product I have ever purchased. (forgive me dad!)
A GOOD reason for you to be very satisfied!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck Crawdaddy!

Should be any day for you now 'daddy. You'll love it! In my case, I didn't care if I WAS due some cash back, I just wanted to make sure and this just further demonstrated this dealers honesty to me. It always was, just about the car!! Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
OZ40 said:
Should be any day for you now 'daddy. You'll love it! In my case, I didn't care if I WAS due some cash back, I just wanted to make sure and this just further demonstrated this dealers honesty to me. It always was, just about the car!! Enjoy yours!

Sigh.....

Finally some good news about a dealership. That does my heart good.

·
Registered
158 Posts
OZ40 said:
I am very satisfied with Rinke Pontiac.
I stopped in at Rinke today to visit the sales team. I ordered at Rinke on March 15th and am still waiting for delivery of my Sol. It was built on 9/22 and has been invoiced, but I'm guessing it's caught in the QC process. Hope it's here soon. But so far Rinke has been as good as they can be without my car actually arriving!! lol :lol: But I have been GM for a long time - this is just my first Pontiac. Drooling with anticipation for my Aggressive Sol. I'm guessing that you have the Envious that came in about a month ago? :yesnod:

·
Registered
819 Posts
OZ40 said:
:party: I received a call from the dealer SM today. He said he finally talked to someone who was helpful in the shipping progress on my car. He found that my car was loaded on the train in Lordstown heading for Chicago Heights yesterday, 11/14. They told him the train should arrive in Chicago Heights on Monday, 11/21. He is hoping to see it Wednesday or Saturday next week. IF there is a truck in Chicago Heights on Monday when the train unloads, it should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. It would be GREAT to have it in my garage for the four day Thanksgiving weekend, but I will celebrate whenever it makes it this far. :party:

The Solstice doors have definitely opened wide. :grouphug: If you have been waiting for the QC issues, or even produced recently, you should be seeing delivery of your car VERY soon..... :cool: :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts