Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
J2 Staggered Wheel Sale!!​

While supplies last, Gravana is giving away J2 Staggered Wheel sets in Silver or Black, 18” or 19” at some of our lowest prices ever!

Take either a silver or black 19” Staggered J2 wheel set for $949 shipped!

Gravana J2 Saturn Sky & Pontiac Solstice 19" Staggered Wheel Set - Black

Gravana J2 Saturn Sky & Pontiac Solstice 19" Staggered Wheel Set - Silver

We are also offering free shipping on the 18” Staggered J2 wheel set (black or silver)!!
Gravana J2 Saturn Sky / Pontiac Solstice 18" Staggered Wheel Set - Black

Gravana J2 Saturn Sky / Pontiac Solstice 18" Staggered Wheel Set - Silver

To receive this special offer, please place Gravana J2 Staggered Wheel Sale in the comments/notes field when ordering! Please note that the website pricing is different (higher) and this must be placed in the correct field to receive sale pricing!

Also please note that this sale is ONLY for the staggered sets, and is ONLY valid on sets in stock now. We currently have about 25 of the 19” Staggered sets and 11 of the 18” Staggered sets remaining. Once we run out, you cannot get sale pricing!! This offer is only valid in the lower 48 states, please call or email us for pricing to Alaska/Hawaii or International orders. All standard Gravana terms/policies are in effect.

These prices are what we sell these wheels to dealers for!! Take advantage of this one-time offer now!

We have tire packages available as well, but we have generally been finding that it is cheaper to stay local, especially on vehicles with the tire pressure monitoring system. However, if you are interested, let us know!

Email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 661-259-8610!

Thanks,

Ryan & the Gravana Team

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for all of the orders. We still have some sets available in all colors and sizes, but only 1 more set of black staggered 18's.

Chad

·
Registered
3,570 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys,

Tire pricing can vary greatly depending on what brand you go with. We tested the 18s with Toyo Proxes and Falken FK-452s and had no issues with them at all. It really comes down to which brand you prefer to use. A rough ball park might be ~$1000 (very rough and dependent on which tires you go with).

Chroming is an available option, it is an add-on of $600 for the set of 4. You can choose whichever set you would like and get it at the sale pricing, then add the $600 for chrome. Please note that chrome is special-order. View here for details:

Gravana J2 Sky & Solstice 18" Wheel Chrome Finish Upgrade

Also, thanks for your orders over the weekend!

-Ryan

·
Registered
374 Posts
I am planning on getting a set sometime around christmas... dam

I wish I could swing it now, I'd certainly go for them.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Pardon my ignornace, but I know very little about chosing tire sizes or brands. Offests and all of that mean very little to me.

Everything I have owned I just put on the same it came with when the time came.

If I was to call discount tire or someone else....if I want the 19" set of staggerd rims, what specifically do I need to tell them I am looking for in order to get prices?

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Pardon my ignornace, but I know very little about chosing tire sizes or brands. Offests and all of that mean very little to me.

Everything I have owned I just put on the same it came with when the time came.

If I was to call discount tire or someone else....if I want the 19" set of staggerd rims, what specifically do I need to tell them I am looking for in order to get prices?

Thanks
We ran 245-40-19 size tires in the front, and 275-35-19 size tires in the rear and did not have any fitment issues. If you wanted to stick to those exact sizes, you can just contact whomever you are buying tires from and check for tires in those sizes.

You will not have to worry about offsets, that is the wheels. Basically you are just checking for what tires are available in the sizes I listed above. I'm sure fellow forum members have certain preferences as far as what brand to run, and will chime in. However, I have found Nitto and BFGoodrich to be some of my favorites for what its worth. Goodyear, Toyo, and Pirelli are also great.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
***EDIT***

Sent PM instead of posting
Hmm, no it hasn't changed. We haven't touched the website pricing for any of these sets, we are just manually dropping the price for each order that comes in.

There are a few 18" silver sets left!

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Only 1 black 18" staggered set left! We have a few silver 18" and a few silver/black 19" sets available at this pricing as well.

Thanks for the orders!

Ryan

·
Registered
182 Posts
Silver OR Black 19" Staggered is still available at these prices!!!

Silver 18" Staggered is also available at the above prices, but there are no 18" black staggered any more.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
130 Posts
Silver OR Black 19" Staggered is still available at these prices!!!

Silver 18" Staggered is also available at the above prices, but there are no 18" black staggered any more.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Ryan
I really like the style of rim but id want to get it in a gun metal or something like that do you guys have that as a option?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Someone was trying to buy these rims earlier and only color they had left was silver. But you can get them powder coated by a place near you with any color you want. Usually its around 50$ a rim to powder coat.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts