Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Oh why couldn't you have done this a year ago, why, why?

I've owned my set for a while and absolutely love them. I do have a little of road rash on one and would love to pick up a replacement, if priced right. What can you offer on a single wheel? Don't worry about shipping, Ican pick it up myself.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
So, what is the latest on these? 19" silver for black GXP Coupe - still available, in stock, on sale? Need 'em fast. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
08/12/09

GRV-J2410D-18SET-BK Gravana J2 Mesh 18x8 5x110 Wheel +45mm Offset - Black $195.00 4

SubTotal : $780.00
Shipping (Ground) : $162.61
Total : $942.61

·
Registered
182 Posts
08/12/09

GRV-J2410D-18SET-BK Gravana J2 Mesh 18x8 5x110 Wheel +45mm Offset - Black $195.00 4

SubTotal : $780.00
Shipping (Ground) : $162.61
Total : $942.61
I'm not sure why you are posting this? There are no more of the 18" black left, and we also cannot sell non-staggered sets.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Yeah I see that, I just don't understand why you copied it and put it here? Are you interested in a set?
A friend has a staggered set for sale with mounted tires for $1200 in satin silver. I went looking for just the wheels because I don't want his tires. He is including the special stainless lugs, but I want different tires. I found your site, then I came across this thread and posted what I found.

Are they still available? 18 or 19 inch? How much more for the lug nuts? Can I pick them up somewhere, or do we have to ship? Also, what is the weight of one wheel?

And thanx for responding.

·
Registered
182 Posts
A friend has a staggered set for sale with mounted tires for $1200 in satin silver. I went looking for just the wheels because I don't want his tires. He is including the special stainless lugs, but I want different tires. I found your site, then I came across this thread and posted what I found.

Are they still available? 18 or 19 inch? How much more for the lug nuts? Can I pick them up somewhere, or do we have to ship? Also, what is the weight of one wheel?

And thanx for responding.
We can still get you a staggered set in silver, 18" or 19". We can't do non-staggered sets though. Lug nuts would be $35 (includes one key). We can arrange a local pick-up if you like! It would save you the money on shipping.

One 18" wheel weighs 22.3 lbs and one 19" wheel weighs 24 lbs.

No problem, and let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Ryan,

Please tell me there is some chance you can get me a staggered 19 inch set in black???

We can still get you a staggered set in silver, 18" or 19". We can't do non-staggered sets though. Lug nuts would be $35 (includes one key). We can arrange a local pick-up if you like! It would save you the money on shipping.

One 18" wheel weighs 22.3 lbs and one 19" wheel weighs 24 lbs.

No problem, and let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey Ryan,

Please tell me there is some chance you can get me a staggered 19 inch set in black???
We can, and I will even honor this sale price here for you!

Only a couple left, so get in your order before the last of the black 19" sell out...

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Center Caps for 19"

We can, and I will even honor this sale price here for you!

Only a couple left, so get in your order before the last of the black 19" sell out...

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Ryan
Ryan,
Can you get a hold of any center cap for these wheels?

I need a set PLEASE HELP me out!!!!

I don't care what color or logo they are!!

Sizes are front 2.125 and rear 2.375

·
Registered
243 Posts
Ryan, Im in Newhall, Are the TE-37s still available? If not i might be interested in the Gravanas but would like to see them first. Do you have them in stock? Let me know, i can swing by. Thx Joe.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts