Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gravana was nice enough to let me post these here for everyone to see:

[My server is acting up, butFf88 helped me by posting them in post #17 below!]

PICS

Gravana's first body kit is here to be seen, I have no details about it however.

Good timing, the wife and I are back on board for getting a Solstice after seeing the black one a couple of times over the last two days (pretty sure though red on black is the one for us - turbo of course). :thumbs:

Enjoy the pics!!

Maybe a mod will lift them to a permanent home here on the forum.

RODEO

·
Registered
895 Posts
OMG, What have they done to the COOL. That's not cool :willy: .
Well, I guess if you have to do something to it for the show, they did a good job. Just not my taste.

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Body kits generally draw a mixed reaction, understandable. And thanks for putting that comment so kindly Orlando! :)

Gravana does power mod stuff, and may eventually have the first turbo Solstice I can drive, so they are my new best friend ;) :lol:

Let's treat our sponsoring vendors with respect :thumbs:

·
Registered
18 Posts
RODEO said:
Let's treat our sponsoring vendors with respect
You are 100% correct with that statement...(the three dots :willy: ) but constructive criticism is not going to hurt.

I like the side skirts, not too crazy about the front bumper though.

I would like to see a lip kit for a first body mod of a new model year car.

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Matthew Mc said:
You are 100% correct with that statement...(the three dots :willy: ) but constructive criticism is not going to hurt.
I agree absolutely, and I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, it got a bit out of hand the last time a Gravana thread on kits was posted, so I wanted to put up a reminder.

I'm very sure Gravana wants honest feedback!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...hmmm

RODEO said:
Gravana was nice enough to let me post these here for everyone to see:

PICS

Gravana's first body kit is here to be seen, I have no details about it however.

Good timing, the wife and I are back on board for getting a Solstice after seeing the black one a couple of times over the last two days (pretty sure though red on black is the one for us - turbo of course). :thumbs:

Enjoy the pics!!

Maybe a mod will lift them to a permanent home here on the forum.

RODEO
The link doesn't seem to be "Fox friendly".
:cool:

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
worked in my FireFox, v 1.0.4, it should work, nothing but simple HTML. Let me know RichSol, or anyone else if they are having trouble, thanks

·
Registered
1,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
RODEO said:
worked in my FireFox, v 1.0.4, it should work, nothing but simple HTML. Let me know RichSol, or anyone else if they are having trouble, thanks
Works for me too.

Hey RODEO, Firefox is up to 1.0.7 now. You might want to upgrade. ;)

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What the hay, 2 people got to the site, 2 people didn't, huh, I'll post on putfile.com

rodeo

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fformula88 said:
Works for me, on firefox!
FF88, can you lift them and make them attachments?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I think the body kit looks pretty cool. My only complaint is that the lines of the doors don't really line up with the side skirts. If they could fix that and maybe reduce the depth of the front lip then they have a winner :)

Edit: Also why is it taking everyone so long to make a single center or dual-exhaust rear-end? :skep:

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fformula88 said:
Works for me, on firefox!
maybe my server is glitching, that's all I can figure, odd some see it, some don't, that's a first for me :willy:

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fformula88 said:
Rodeo's 4 pics showing the Gravana Solstice
:thumbs: If they can't see those, ban them :devil: :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
RODEO said:
FF88, can you lift them and make them attachments?
All set. Your lucky I recently moved from dial up to cable. When I was on dial up, even uploading a single pic usually timed out!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts