Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
The new Cobalt commercials are entertaining. I saw a second last night where the Cobalt and Vette are sitting in the garage, and the Cobalt is annoying the 'Vette with some loud music! :lol

They should have kept the flying 'Vette commercial on! The attacks on it were plain old BS.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I see that on Cobalts website you can sign up for a pre-order. Maybe they will do this for the Solstice too, please please.

What would be really cool is if the special incentive for pre-ordering was the ability to add in the supercharger, but not free I'm sure. It would just be nice to have that S/C option for those of us loyal enough to pre-order.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I'll dream along with you piipor :D However dreams wont get us very far with this wish.

We've talked about this some in another thread elsewhere. The pre-order incetives for the Cobalt are thing slike XM Radio and sunroofs. Things that cost you far less than $1k.

• Pre-Order Cobalt Coupe or Sedan and get a Spoiler ($275)
  • Pre-Order Cobalt LS Coupe or Sedan and get a Sunroof ($725)
  • Pre-Order Cobalt SS or LT Sedan and get a Sunroof + XM ($1050)

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
piippor said:
I see that on Cobalts website you can sign up for a pre-order. Maybe they will do this for the Solstice too, please please.

What would be really cool is if the special incentive for pre-ordering was the ability to add in the supercharger, but not free I'm sure. It would just be nice to have that S/C option for those of us loyal enough to pre-order.
All I hope for is;

Preorder a 2006 Solstice and you get a great price (MSRP or lower) on the best looking roadster out there. The supercharger dream is nice, but so unlikely.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
AeroDave said:
All I hope for is;

Preorder a 2006 Solstice and you get a great price (MSRP or lower) on the best looking roadster out there. The supercharger dream is nice, but so unlikely.
Maybe unlikely right away, but I have a feeling it won't take GM too long to let it lose in the Solstice! (or a similar HO motor).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts