Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share with you another great customer service experience from JPM. Since I got my Solstice a year ago, I have got 3 or 4 bits and pieces from JPM. They have always been really helpful and produce high quality products.

With Spring on the way, I ordered their Kappa Performance Shifter. I had a really tight deadline, as I was going on a road trip, and wanted to add the shifter to car for the trip.

I contacted JPM and explained the situation and what I needed; and they were really helpful as always! Long story short, the shifter arrived 2 weeks before my deadline!

If you are looking to add to your Solstice, JPM are the guys to do it! Their customer service is awesome, and their products are all top notch!

I am not in any way connected with JPM, other than being a very happy customer. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
JPM are the best!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I've never had any problems with them, I even ordered the same shifter and had my center console recovered a few years ago, but someone else on our forum post just a few days ago that they sent them an email and never heard back from them. I believe it was about custom seat covers. This is why I always just call the company when I want to place an order.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
RD makes a good point. Some firms are right on top of e-commerce and some aren't. You also have to consider e-mail spam filters - sometimes your note won't go through.

Few days ago I tried to contact a transportation vendor that send us a check for about a grand that wasn't ours. Went to their web site and there was NO PHONE NUMBER (and they serve 170 countries?) Tried to fill out their "contact us" form and I couldn't do anything past the drop down menu of "inquiry type".

Sometimes a good "old fashioned phone call" is key.

Glad hejhej had a good experience - it's always nice to hear when businesses take care of their customers!

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Actually RD was mis intrepriting the issue. I believe he read a statement I made about their inabilty to get me supplied with leather swatches.

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f62/1995-300zx-seats-my-2007-gxp-74467/index3.html

I tried several times over several weeks and received nothing, even though both principles had made me promises to send them. I had no problem making contact by phone, and was also able to communicate by e-mail, but that is where it ended.

Their loss. I was prepared to spend 1500 or more for leather seats, but in the end, bought some off e-bay for much much less.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I have had Joe and the gang at JPM do everything in my interior before the 2009 National meet in Denver, and over 4 yrs later it still looks like brand new. You will not find better quality anywhere.

·
Registered
292 Posts
JPM great Co.
More work to come.
LLLFLY

1 - 8 of 8 Posts