Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ok, so we have a dealer boycott list, what about a list that shows off the excellent dealers who we've gotten to know over the past year. I think, in addition to having a ban list we should have a list of those dealers who have exceeded our expectations.

[Content removed by Moderator]

Hopefully others out there have had very positive experiences with their dealerships. I think we've all benefited from great memebers like GMlinedog,
SmallDealer, Caddilacricket, and all the other dealers and insiders who have helped us get our Solstice "fix" Anyway I guess I hope I'm not alone here and we can have a positive list to balance out the ban one...

EDIT: Mods, feel free to move this wherever you think it should go, I thought maybe it belonged in this section but it could maybe go elsewhere

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Unfortunately posts like these are not permited by the forum policies. Since the forum is supported by paying Dealers and Vendors advertising their competition it pretty much negates one of the main benefits of being a Supporting Dealer for this site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.