Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP mean
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A low profile hydraulic jack is good, but you won't put it in the trunk (for emergency cases).
I solved this problem!
This is the original jack for the Mercedes A-class. In the photo you can see - it perfectly captures the URO inserts. Very compact. Convenient ratchet wrench.
I'm very happy))) And it cost me 13 bucks!
Why is this jack needed ??? In order not to stand on the side of the road and not be able to simply remove the punctured wheel.
The road is full of surprises and not all of them are pleasant.
Do you need such a tool? Everyone decides for himself!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So that you can put on the spare!?!
But there are different situations on the road ... It is not always possible to count on mobile technical assistance with us.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where does one get one, aside from the Mercedes parts counter?
Part number of this jack A1685830415.
It has been used - A-Class W168 (1997-2004), A-Class W169 (2004-2012), B-Class W245 (2005-2011)
I bought mine from a used parts seller.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We get some good information going in these discussions. Gleaning the forum for the best compact air pump and plug kit has had good information surface for those wanting to create a kit we hope to never use. Like carrying a spare HPFP and installation tools. Hope I never have to use if roadside.

Richard Snipes
@4501 Safari absolutely agree with you! (y)
First, I saw on the forum information about a set of plugs. I bought and installed them - everything is great!
Then the idea came up to choose a compact jack. I chose the A-class jack because it perfectly grips the entire plug area. There is no fear of damaging the car body.
The main thing is the exchange of information!

Reactions: mike.robinmc

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Part number of this jack A1685830415.
In the photo - A-class kit. But it looks like there are problems with territorial markets ... I did not find the same in the USA (((
And in Europe there are a lot of them ...
Glove Safety glove Auto part Automotive exterior Font

Reactions: agent008
1 - 5 of 5 Posts