Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in my dealers today and he told me that until Jan 03 if my car is delivered I will get into a vechicle in their show room hooked up to GM satalite and it will display a discount from $500 to full price of the car.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
xyz1 said:
I was in my dealers today and he told me that until Jan 03 if my car is delivered I will get into a vechicle in their show room hooked up to GM satalite and it will display a discount from $500 to full price of the car.
yeap, it is called the GM Ring In And Win program. When you go and get your car and pay up, a minimum amount of $500 will be taken off the price of your car. You get into a dealer car and press the onstar button and then you will find out how much you get taken off. There are amounts of 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2500 and others i am not too sure with that are available. (if your lucky) There are 25 cars to be givin away from now until jan 3 2006.
good luck everybody!

...This is a Canada only program. :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
when did they start this program? first time i have ever heard of it

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just started today. The website indicates you could get up to $10,000 off your vehicle or win it. I wonder if they will also honour the Believer program on top of this offer?

·
Registered
404 Posts
whats the beleiver program? lol my dealer didnt mention any type of program to me

·
Registered
184 Posts
The Believer program is an internal program offered to employees. My girlfriend's uncle works at GM in Oshawa. I will get $1000 off a new GM vehicle and in turn, he will get a $250 gift certificate from BestBuy (or was it FutureShop?).

·
Registered
404 Posts
o i see. by the way how did you find out when your car is going to be built. did u call the dealer? or did he call you or what?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can go onto GM website with only your order number and they will send you the status code or ask dealer

·
Registered
404 Posts
where do you put in your order code number to find out about when your car is going to be built. i went to dylans link but i couldnt find where to type it in.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got responses from both my sales rep at the dealership and through an internet customer service rep. Both keep me updated on any changes.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
ohhh no, that link is for the ring in to win. the original topic of this thread.
min0r, click on contact us at www.gmcanada.com
i believe that is where it is

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From Dylan01 address go to about us ..... contact us......by web....... select other...... ask about your order

hope this helps

·
Registered
404 Posts
now if i could only find that damn receipt

·
Registered
8,664 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
yup thats the link. i just cant remeber where i put my receipt so i know my order number

·
Registered
404 Posts
is the order number the same as the deal number? my deal number is located at top left of the page

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Min0r said:
is the order number the same as the deal number? my deal number is located at top left of the page
By order number, I'm sure you mean VON (Vehicle Order Number).

It is six characters, mine is all letters, but there can be numbers in there too.

The Deal Number is probably something assigned by the dealer.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Is the GM Ring In And Win program good in the US or just Canada?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts