Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I've been writing a few comments, but the introduction now. I'm from Europe, about Hungary. In July I got into the 2.4 base model in silver. He came from Florida from Hungary. I like this, I've been browsing this model for a long time on the Internet. If you read my questions, do not be surprised, because I know that in America it is not always necessary to see Solstice on the street every day, but here in this country I live there are a total of 8 or 9. That's why I can not go to a GM trader that this and that part should be because there's nothing to it. Only in a custom special shop, on order. I'm glad to find the forum and I'm trying to read a lot. Greetings to everyone.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Welcome, there used to be an OPEL GT Roadster forum in Europe, though I do not know if is active anymore. Mechanically the Saturn SKY, Opel GT, Pontiac Solstice and Daewoo G2X all share a lot of the same parts mechanically.

https://www.opel-gt-forum.de/forum/

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome aboard Andreas72. Lots of knowledge in this forum and plenty of good folks here to help you out with any questions you might have. Can you tell us more about your car, maybe post some pic's?

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Welcome Andreas72... way to represent for Kappas across the pond!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi! Thanks for the greeting. The car was not used for everyday use, I'll take care of it and keep it safe. It's gonna be a good time out of the garage. The car is a 2007 base model, 2.4 automatic. There is no electric extra and no ABS. He was used in Florida and he recently came to Europe. He ran 76K miles. Mechanically perfectly timing, timing chain set, new catalyst, new engine mount, new timing soledoid, new oils, new tires, and seats re-upholstered with breathable skin. These were done here by the importer before I took it. It was paint, but not the whole car. Absolutely free of transformation, only the brake saddle is red, I do not like it and then I turn it back to light zinc. If there is a question I will answer and try to upload an image. Greeting!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Helló! Egy rövid videó a napfordulómról, a sajnelom, hogy a nyelv nem angol, de látom az autó állapotát.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts