Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have the five grille inserts for my '07 GXP? I am replacing the RM front fascia on my car with the original one. I can buy the two main grilles, but the fog light and lower units are either hard to find or ridiculous in price.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you contact Hoosier GXP and ask him if he is interested in selling me some or all five grille pieces, and what he wants for them? I have an RK front fascia and will put the car back to the stock front end.
Thank you,
Larry Rice

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Could you contact Hoosier GXP and ask him if he is interested in selling me some or all five grille pieces, and what he wants for them? I have an RK front fascia and will put the car back to the stock front end.
Thank you,
Larry Rice
Larry I don't have any of the parts you are looking for. I need some of the same parts myself unfortunately they are are hard to come by in the used market because they are either damaged or the seller wants to sell the complete bumper intact. If you have the 2 center grills the outer are not to expensive but the lower center grill will set you back a few bucks.

Part #
Lower grille 15254986
Lamp Bezel / R 15254984
Lamp Bezel / L 15254985
Scoop R 15265484
Scoop L 15265485

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I bought a left side fog light grille, and now look for the right side unit, plus the lower grille. I will keep the part numbers in my file. Larry Rice

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Thanks for the info. I bought a left side fog light grille, and now look for the right side unit, plus the lower grille. I will keep the part numbers in my file. Larry Rice
FYI these part numbers for for the scoop that goes behind the grill they are not the long brake cooling tubes. You will need them if you don't already have them.

Scoop R 15265484 (Image shown)
Scoop L 15265485

Attachments

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
I have both side scoops I think.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
$10 each?

Plus shipping

Might have grills also

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Consider the parts "sold", and whatever grilles you find, let's discuss also. I have the RK front fascia on my car, and I don't like it. I got a stock fascia from Rock auto and it is perfect. I still don't know how many items I will need to complete the transformation.
Thanks again,
Larry Rice

·
Registered
2012 Brazen Gxp ; GMPP Tune; GMPP Suspension; GMPP Instake; DDM Backbone
6 Posts
Looking for the brake cooling tubes, anyone have those available?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts