Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I agree with what everyone has said. The Solstice design is definately a coherent, unified design and very balanced. It is a world class design and does have a upscale feel. I'd just like t say that I really like the grills because they give it a Pontiac family identity and the make the car easily identifiable. If they had gone with a single oval grill, it would have looked ok, but it would be just like almost everyone else. I only wish they had recessed them a little. I'm just not a big fan of the current super flush look where everything is smoothed over to look like a jelly bean. Minor difference of style. Still thrilled with the design. :thumbs

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Fformula88 said:
GM is offering an accessory grill for the GTO which replaces the flush grilles on the nose with recessed ones. I have only seen pictures but they look good. Maybe they will offer a similar accessory for the Solstice.
Oh that would be bad ass. I'd get those for sure! :cool

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.