1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ORDER ARE IN PRODUCTION!!!

Below is the type of hat they are willing to work with us on:
Washed Twill Sandwich Bill Cap from Lands' End

I will gladly pass on all my information to anyone who wants to individual order from them. I do not work for this company, nor am I trying to make any profit from these sales... I want one, so I thought I'd offer them to everyone else too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The Solstice Logo is now my profile picture, on the SKY forum I have done the same for the SKY Logo. Here is the Land's End graphics for the hats done on a white twill background. The color is adjusted for the color of hat, silver for dark, black for light colored hats.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Count me in...

Sorry for the inconvenience; didn't see the logo's you posted until later. Please update my order to reflect one black and one sand both with the Sky logo. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm in for 2

Khaki / Navy

Solstice

I purchased their logo shirts and they were great. A good company to work with.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I'm in for two. One Navy/Khaki and a Light Stone/Black. Both with the Solstice logo.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
has lands end seen the logos yet....they may not use them since they are patented or copyright/licensed against them...at least the sky square and pontiac arrow are.....best check with them first to make sure they dont violate any licensing ruels

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
We'd be interested in Both a Sky & Solstice in Black with silver stitching.
And a Navy or Medium Blue hat with SKY logo in silver.

I and maybe others here would be interested in one for the Coupe also.
I have a Coupe graphic if you're in need of that for composing a mock-up.
Thought about having my local t-shirt shop create an embroidered one for the coupe.
I've already made up a sticker with the Coupe graphic & my vin number underneath for my back window!

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
count me in for four - each black - solstice :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Count Me In ( Mean Solstice )

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Put me in for two Navy/khaki Solstice, thanks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all on your overwhelming response on the first few hours this was available!!! :thumbs::yesnod::thumbs: I think I should be able to work with Land's End to make this happen in pretty short order. The ladies that work there are excited about this project!!!

Land's End holds the sole copyright for GM for clothing production. These are the hats that would normally be purchased at your local dealerships. These wonderful people are possibly going to give us the dealership discount due there not being any more Pontiac/Saturn dealerships.

I intend on running the sign-up for about a week, :) meanwhile working with my "contact" at L.E. to start putting the order together. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

Payment will be required in advance prior to your order being placed. I will put out more payment information and shipping details to follow once the orders get smoothed out. (Intention is to use flat-rate, least expensive shipping - since it is only a hat) On larger orders, I will work with tthe individual to do what they prefer for shipping.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
We are interested in 2 hats. (1 ea white and 1 ea black Solstice). We'd be interested in the coupe if it was available.

Thanks so much. We'll wait to hear back from you re ordering and payment info.

We'd be interested in Both a Sky & Solstice in Black with silver stitching.
And a Navy or Medium Blue hat with SKY logo in silver.

I and maybe others here would be interested in one for the Coupe also.
I have a Coupe graphic if you're in need of that for composing a mock-up.
Thought about having my local t-shirt shop create an embroidered one for the coupe.
I've already made up a sticker with the Coupe graphic & my vin number underneath for my back window!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow, thanks for thinking of others and doing this! Thats a great price for a ball cap with personalized embroidery. Way cool that the color swatches compliment the interior color schemes too.

Put me down for 1 Black, 1 Khaki/ Navy, and 1 Navy/Khaki, all SOL.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I'm in for 2 - Khaki / Navy bill trim - Solstice

Thanks for the effort !!
MEANGXP

1 - 20 of 102 Posts