Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm located in Mobile AL and am interested in determining if there is any interest in Sol (Sky too) owners gathering to share our interests. Certainly "Gulf Coast" is not intended to limit involvement - anyone and everyone is welcome. There are two car shows coming up in October that we could plan a gathering around. No need to participate in the show unless of course you are interested. On October 25th there is a show at the Dauphin Way Baptist church in Mobile. I've been before and it is very relaxed. The same day there is a British car show in Fairhope at the United Methodist church. I'll visit both. It would be great to have a Solstice showing. I'm not a big structure person so this is intended to just be an opportunity to meet people with a similar interest.:cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I went to the monthly cruise in at Sonic in Robertsdale last night. No other kappa's, but some nice people, and cars. They told me there are a few kappa owners that come out to the big shows. One of them is getting a LS conversion done at a shop in Fairhope. The next big event is September 13th at the PZK center in Robertsdale. I plan to go. I'll put the details below.

Benefit car show for Under His Wings.
Saturday, September 13th,
9 am to 3 pm
PZK Hall
17933 State Hwy 104
Robertsdale, AL

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PZK Hall Robertsdale

I have the 13th marked on my calendar and expect to arrive about 10:00 - 10:30. Anyone else interested - see you there!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It may rain this weekend but what's new? I'm going to the show on Saturday (see note above) at the PZK Hall in Robertsdale and hope that those of you that are near by will consider the same. Time for some fun.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The weekend event in Robertsdale was much fun with the typical muscle car attendance including three Cobra replicas. Rpetty14 also made the show with his 2008 GXP and we were the only two Solstices. There was a significant level of interest in the Solstices by both the adults and the children. For those of you in the lower AL/MS/FL panhandle area there are some shows coming up in October that you may be interested in. Cruising the Coast October 5th - 12th, British Car Festival Fairhope AL October 25th, Dauphin Way Baptist Church - Mobile October 25th. Come on out. Thanks to Rpetty14 for bringing his Sol and representing our cars well.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once again (with Rpetty14) we are talking about trying to get a group of Sols/Skys together for a day event in the Daphne/Fairhope area. No big deal, more of a social at Rpetty14's to talk about the cars and enjoy the company of our fellow Sol/Sky owners. Maybe watch the sun set over Mobile Bay at the pier. If you are interested PM me. We are still talking about a date.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
i'll never remember and don't check in often - [email protected] sounds like fun if the weather cooperates

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I haven't seen him post lately but you may want to PM RickyD He is a longtime Mobile resident and knows most of the locals. Real nice guy!

Yogi

1 - 16 of 16 Posts