Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a longshot, but I'm getting ready to move and I don't really want to take this monstrosity with me. Located in 37659 and local pickup only. Can get pics for anyone interested but it's just a good ol stock gxp exhaust.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Any interest in cutting it 3-4” forward of inlet, and covering tips and cutoff with bubble wrap and shipping to zip 17404
? I had one shipped like that before. Thanks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would imagine shipping would be pretty pricey. That sucker is heavy. But if you want to buy it and pay shipping I'll do whatever you want with it :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yeah I actually upped it on craigslist and facebook to $150. Was just trying to sell it so I didn't have to move it so I listed it cheap. But for here, you get the friends and family discount :D

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
$100 is a good deal, folks.
Agreed, good price. Worth mention is that you can replace a 2.4 exhaust and go with the GXP dual exhaust. Other than cutting the 2.4 exhaust valance, or finding a used or buy a GXP dual exhaust valance, this is a direct swap in.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Finally got my GXP exhaust installed on my 2.4 over the weekend. Man, that sounds sweet. Also got 2/3 of the DDM brace bundle put on ... still need to do the front. Then comes the short shift kit.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, for some reason I'm still not getting notifications on this post. The system is in Charlotte, NC right now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts