Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that a GXP was listed for sale that is the same year and same paint color as mine but the GXP stitching is a different color. I do not believe that this was an option for the vehicle but I could be wrong. So It has sparked my curiosity.

What are the different colors that the seats and floor mats were stitched in?
How many GXP's were made for each of the different colors?

I am thinking that If the color is not something the original owner could pick then it probably has some underlying meaning to it. If that is the case then what do the different colors mean?

·
Premium Member
3,919 Posts
I have seen both gray and red stitching... I have two with gray

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
There was an option to get either red or grey sticking when ordering the car. I chose grey at the time. No meaning other than the colour that the original owner preferred.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Pontiac offered both gray or red stitching for the GXPs. Pontiac was also planning on offering a Heritage Edition for 2010 w/blue embroidered stitching but due to the closing of Pontiac it didn't happen. The 08/09 Street Edition also had orange stitching for the seats, steering wheel, and shifter. But no backseat embroidery because they were based on the 2.4 models.

Street Edition orange stitching.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK so it's not white it's gray. I only saw a photo of the car that is for sale and it looked white.

I never came across and option for the seat stitching when I was searching for information on them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here you go.
From a window sticker.

Option list

1 - 6 of 6 Posts