Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get OEM replacement mats for my Sol without getting screwed on the price? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you want the ones with the GXP logo stitched in, you will not be able to get them from GM. They still have the plain no logo type, and they are around $65. The logo type made by loyds are excellent, PFYC has the best price on those.

·
Registered
426 Posts
While purchasing a set of floor mats for my Sky I found these OEM GXP floor mats that are black with a red or silver GXP logo at a great price:

tbaker2122 | eBay

·
Registered
612 Posts
While purchasing a set of floor mats for my Sky I found these OEM GXP floor mats that are black with a red or silver GXP logo at a great price:

tbaker2122 | eBay
I too purchased a set a few weeks ago from them for a Christmas gift for a friend that has a GXP. I also have a spare set of Redline mats as well. There will come a time in the not too distant future when these mats won't be available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am trying to find a set of original OEM GXP (red stitching) floor mats for my GXP Coupe. I checked the places listed in this thread and haven't found any. Does anyone have another source that I can check? Thank you

·
Registered
595 Posts
I am trying to find a set of original OEM GXP (red stitching) floor mats for my GXP Coupe. I checked the places listed in this thread and haven't found any. Does anyone have another source that I can check? Thank you

I've got a set. Used for ~1k miles.

PM if interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts