Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I no longer have my bright yellow GXP of four years, and am selling some of the parts I have in my garage. These are all original OEM parts.

1. GXP front bumper-yellow-It was the original bumper when I purchased the GXP, however it had a few minor scratches and the dealer had it repaired and repainted. However there are paint runs that were not buffed out, so the dealership replaced the bumper. Go figure. I acquired this bumper back as a spare, but never needed it. It is for sale. Best Offer.

2. Newish GXP auto ECM with DDM tune-I purchased this ECM as a spare so that if the tuned ECM crapped out, I would have this one as a back-up. However I installed a GMCC tune so that became my default ECM. This was the extra one, and has a nice tune from DDM. You can take it back to stock or have your own tune installed. It is for sale. Best Offer.

Stock Intercooler Tubes-I installed DDM polished intercooler tubes and kept the OEM tubes as a back-up. They are for sale. Best Offer.

Front Brake Rotors-OEM rotors with very little miles on them. Best Offer.

OEM GXP Exhaust-Complete-I have the complete exhaust which has less than 2k miles on it. It is uncut so I would rather have it picked up locally. If someone wants to purchase it and have it shipped, it could be cut, but some labor may be charged. Best Offer.

Please contact me at '[email protected] if interested in any of the above parts.

Cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
Also very interested in the bumper. I could possibly pick it up, but it wouldn't be until July. (Of corse I'd pay for it now). I would also be willing to pay for shipping if the bumper is priced reasonably enough. Please let me know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts