Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any long term experience with this setup. Any major maintenance issues? I was considering the DDM Stage II Supercharger, but the hahn setup is only $3200! Besides, the DDM superchargers are not available anymore, according to their website. Any feedback is appreciated!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hello KandyVenom, I'm pretty sure that DDMWorks still has supercharger systems available, just give them a call and ask :D

I've seen countless posts about the Hahn systems being good, and that there is a lot of support and information on how to install the system. Of course, installing a supercharger is a much easier undertaking.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does anybody have any long term experience with this setup. Any major maintenance issues? I was considering the DDM Stage II Supercharger, but the hahn setup is only $3200! Besides, the DDM superchargers are not available anymore, according to their website. Any feedback is appreciated!
Hey I just did the stage 3 hahn turbo charger system on my 06 so far things are great. I did have lots of issues with them having the items in stock. So hahn upgraded me to 60lb injectors and 20g turbo. I basically got a stage 4 without the stage 4 ecm. So all I would say if you order the stage 2 just make sure they have all the parts in stock. Good luck and either way you go it will be an awesome choice.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks General Dodo! I would be taking the car to a well know shop for professional installation, so I guess the ease of install doesn't make a difference (to me at least lol.) It looks like both systems offer about the same amount of horses. Is there any reason to spend the extra $1500-$2000 for the supercharger?

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Did a lot of research before I got my kit Bill Hann has done developmental work for GM and I talked to a couple of people who had over 500000 miles on their kits with no problems . Needless to say I'm very happy with my set up especially for a street car I did the install with the help of a friend in one weekend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts