Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the opportunity this week to go to Norms Fiberglass and to get my rear duel outlet fascia installed this week. I is a fantastic piece, fit and finish were dead nuts on.
I live about 100 miles from there and arrived around 1100 am, I was greeted by a young man who parked my 06 were they needed it, by that time Norm came out and introduced
himself.They made me feel right at home.I got a tour of the shop and saw a upcoming project that I can't talk about. I used I believe tis a B&B muffler so the brackets had to be modified, no problem just take a trip to the local Hardware store, When we walked in I heard "hi Norm" kinda reminiscence of the old TV show Cheers. The products that I saw was top notch, that I will be ordering a new hood and side skirts.
Norm made me feel like a lost brother that I never meet. I totally enjoyed my time there. If you ever have a chance to go there, you should
Thanks again Norm, I will be ordering next week
Jerry

·
Registered
164 Posts
Brethren,
Good news, about Norm ,I fully agree, couldn't meet a nicer guy.spent a few days with him last summer hanging out getting some work done on my kappa & helping wherever.Great therapy for me was going to do the same thing this summer, but then the covid came along

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
I visited Norm on Sunday, June 28. He installed my single scoop hood and ZR1 fenders. It was a very hot day but he worked tirelessly on making sure everything fit correctly and aligned. He put me to work cleaning up the underside of the hood and also to run to the various parts stores for needed supplies. He gave me a tour of his shop which had many orders in various stages of completion. He told me he has 3 orders just recently for the coupe top! He also showed me the many molds that he has made over the years. WOW!! Norm is a great guy and very dedicated to his profession! He told me about the many other big projects he has done such as designing and helping with the build of the wind tunnel at Notre Dame University. Norm is a very talented person beyond fiberglass! I know there is a lot of people waiting on their orders as I was, Feb. 2018, but don't give up on him! He is doing the best he can and now has 3 guys helping with your projects. I also placed an order for a rear diffuser and the front spoiler while I was there. Also FYI my car front end is the one on his web page for the recess grills! Also so everyone knows Norm is trying to answer his phone as often as he can, but hard to do when working on orders! Any volunteers for manning the phone!! If you don't get him in the morning keep trying different times through the day. Just my opinion, if you could go to his shop and see what's going on you would understand why it takes so long! Overall it was a wonderful experience that day and I got to know a little bit more about the man and his purpose in life! Thank you Norm, it was worth the wait!

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
I visited Norm on Sunday, June 28. He installed my single scoop hood and ZR1 fenders. It was a very hot day but he worked tirelessly on making sure everything fit correctly and aligned. He put me to work cleaning up the underside of the hood and also to run to the various parts stores for needed supplies. He gave me a tour of his shop which had many orders in various stages of completion. He told me he has 3 orders just recently for the coupe top! He also showed me the many molds that he has made over the years. WOW!! Norm is a great guy and very dedicated to his profession! He told me about the many other big projects he has done such as designing and helping with the build of the wind tunnel at Notre Dame University. Norm is a very talented person beyond fiberglass! I know there is a lot of people waiting on their orders as I was, Feb. 2018, but don't give up on him! He is doing the best he can and now has 3 guys helping with your projects. I also placed an order for a rear diffuser and the front spoiler while I was there. Also FYI my car front end is the one on his web page for the recess grills! Also so everyone knows Norm is trying to answer his phone as often as he can, but hard to do when working on orders! Any volunteers for manning the phone!! If you don't get him in the morning keep trying different times through the day. Just my opinion, if you could go to his shop and see what's going on you would understand why it takes so long! Overall it was a wonderful experience that day and I got to know a little bit more about the man and his purpose in life! Thank you Norm, it was worth the wait!
How about some pics of your hood and fenders.:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,153 Posts
Looks great!!!!! (y) (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts